If you haven’t jumped on the Google Plus bandwagon yet, today is the day you NEED to start.
Yifat Cohen, the Google Plus Go To Gal, offers straightforward advice on why we all need to be using Google Plus for the benefit of our businesses.
And what does she warn will happen if we don’t?
Share this on social media in one click
Get on Google Plus & optimize your profile, or by the end of the year, you won’t be found on Google at all. https://bit.ly/1hX9pih
I’ve been exploring the landscape, too and loving it with using Google Hangouts for the Highflyer Club masterminds and my personal masterminds.
The more I use it, the more I realize how important it’s become in the online business playing field.
Yifat has been on board with Google Plus since its inception and has spent 2 1/2 years helping people realize why it’s such a crucial tool for their businesses.
What’s more, all of her strategies are ones that are sustainable and contain nuggets of wisdom to build trust marketing as Seth Godin so famously popularized.
Listen to this podcast episode to find out what you should be doing with your Google Plus profile and how you can use it to build a wider audience and gain more clients.
Here is what you will learn in this podcast:
- How to start a business from scratch using social media alone
- Creating products to match your ideal customer’s needs when there’s no market
- How to use Google Helpouts to create a new business revenue stream with no email list or website
- Five things to do today to get started the right way on Google Plus
- What Google Hangouts offers your business that lend to trust marketing
- Three tips for using Google Hangouts comfortably for your best presentation
- Why some of the A-list bloggers are still using Google Hangouts the wrong way
- How to use Google Plus to build your ranking on Google and get new business
- One major technique Yifat has used to build her expert status and authority in just two years
- What her most relevant revenue streams are in her business among the several
- What measures you should focus on for Google Plus (Hint: It’s not just all about the numbers.)
Even better pick up my completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ at suitcaseentrepreneur.com/free by leaving a short review on my podcast.
Connect with Yifat and Natalie
Say hi to Natalie on @suitcasepreneur
Key sites mentioned in this podcast:
Liked this session? Please let me and Yifat know!
If you enjoyed this episode and have 3 seconds, please let me and Yifat know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Inspired to start a new business or launch that idea? Then buy a new domain through Namecheap
Each time you get an idea, do you immediately go to buy that domain name so you can at least feel like you’ve done something proactive towards making it a reality? Yes I know the feeling and I have several apparently fantastic domain names I’ve not yet put to use yet – but my god they’re going to be brilliant when unleashed.
I’ve bought all of mine through Namecheap because they have some of the most affordable domain names around, as well as full-featured web hosting packages, secure SSL certificates, WhoisGuard domain name privacy, and so much more.
For a limited time, Namecheap is offering Suitcase Entrepreneur podcast listeners to get a .COM/.NET/.ORG domain plus private ad-free email for only $6.99!
Visit namecheap.com and use our exclusive coupon code – “SUITCASE” to redeem your offer.
In the comments below I’d love to know how you’ve been using Google Plus and what’s worked well or not so well.