In a few short weeks I will be celebrating the 1 year anniversary of my Suitcase Entrepreneur book launch. Writing and publishing my book, and then having it become a best-seller has been one of my greatest experiences.
Now a lot of people are sitting on a dusty, half-written manuscript and just can’t find the motivation to finish it. Perhaps it’s not so much a lack of motivation as it is a fear of creating something that isn’t great and and a wanton attitude towards deadlines.
Luckily, there are a few simple tricks you clear those fears away and give your manuscript the commitment it deserves. So go on, watch my first 4 tips on how to start the process of writing your first book and publishing it, and be sure to stay tuned for even more tips next week!
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”7144327″]
Share this on social media in one click:
Check out these resources to help you further:
- Check out my self-published, best-selling book The Suitcase Entrepreneur
- Cover your expenses by starting a Kickstarter campaign
- Learn the trick to running a successful Kickstarter with my guide
- Cut out the noise and distraction with Scrivener
- Clear the clutter with Evernote
- Discover the art of self-publishing and how to become a best-selling author in less than 8 weeks in this podcast