Creating epic blog posts, podcast episodes, and websites isn’t the hard part of running an online business…
It’s knowing what kind of content is going to be most useful and valuable to your audience.
And if anyone knows this better, it’s Jill & Josh from Screw The 9 To 5.
Together, they’ve built a system around their Facebook Group that acts as the top part of their funnel.
While most people point everything back to their email list or website (which is still a piece of their funnel), they’ve grown a following in a place where their audience can interact, network, and grow as a unit.
Jill will make you look at community centers like Facebook Groups in a completely different light, and she shares the exact blueprint they’re using right now with their audience.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The big difference between your email list and community groups (that results in more engagement)
- How to prevent the “eye roll” from your audience (and still be a daily part of your community’s life)
- What to do if you’re looking to start a Facebook Group (to get your first 100 people inside)
- A simple trick you could use on your website to get cold-traffic to join your group
- What to include in your welcome emails that gets your email subscribers to go join your community
- How to always drive traffic to your Facebook Group
- The psychological reason (that could result in more sales) to send your audience to your Facebook Group before your email list
- The almost obvious way to make sure your community is lively, active, and participating
- A weekly blueprint for what you can do inside of your community to build consistency and engagement
- How to encourage family, appreciate, and reciprocity in your community through your posts
- The ROI potential of a Facebook-style group in your business (for your email list, podcast downloads, and new members)
- How to use blog posts, lead magnets, and sales funnels to boost sales from your Facebook Group
- What the “octopus” is and what it means to your business
- How to know exactly what your audience wants, create it, and then tell them about it (to start the “domino effect”)
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
- Check out Jill and Josh’s website at Screw The 9 to 5.
- Craving a posse of like-minded people that just “get” you and don’t just think you’re doing “that internet business thing”?
- How To Start and Grow a Facebook Group for Your Business
- Edgar is a social media scheduling tool. All of your updates are sorted into categories that you create and published on a schedule that you choose, so Edgar publishes what you want, when you want it. No manual scheduling, no busywork, and no hassle.
- James Schramko 2016 Predictions on Creating and Running An Online Business
- Travel and Build a Business as a Couple with Jill and Josh Stanton
- Join the Freedom Collective community starting from just $1 for a free trial month and get access to coaching, experts and other like-minded entrepreneurs
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
Want to create a thriving community using a Free Facebook group? Listen to @screwthe9tofive to find out exactly how https://bit.ly/tse228
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.