Working in the corporate world as an electrical engineer, Farnoosh Brock always knew that in order to find happiness again, she needed a big change.
So she started thinking with her heart instead of her head, quit her cushy job and came up with a fool proof plan so that her husband could do the same!
With health top of her mind for achieving her new lifestyle, she was able to transition into a full time blogger, build a stable life and travel the world. She also turned her passion into a reality by coming out with a her very own smoothie and juicing books. Sounds like that’s just what the doctor ordered!
Now, Farnoosh is here to help you. With a step by step guide on how to build and utilize a successful marketing platform and tips on keeping it personal, her story is one you won’t want to miss out on!
In this podcast, she talks about her triumphs, but more importantly she goes into detail about the projects that didn’t work out so well. Giving you a realistic view into the world of entrepreneurship by touching on niche markets, building relationships and how to be your best most creative self, Farnoosh unveils her secrets to happiness and success.
Ready to hear from Farnoosh? Just click on the play button at the top or download this in iTunes or on Stitcher Radio (and do not forget to leave a review as these help others to find and enjoy my podcast).
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The projects and products that ended up working out. Hint – it’s not what she was anticipating!
- Why she found that professionally formatting your book and being clear about your message will set you apart and further your career
- Do you know what your readers want? How listening to your readers can make a world of difference to your success
- Smart marketing and directing cold traffic from your book to your platform
- Why you can’t rely on Publishers to market your book, BUT a few tips on what you can do about it
- How the amount of effort you put into a project will directly affect your outcome and experience
- Farnoosh’s go-to smoothie recipe, why it’s her favourite and how it benefits your body
Share this on social media in one click:
“Leverage everything you have”- @prolificliving Not sure how? Listen and learn via @suitcasepreneur https://bit.ly/1jbGf4e
Key resources related to this podcast:
- Check out my first interview with Farnoosh from way back when!
- The site that made her passions profitable; Prolific Living
- Interested in juicing? Head on over to Prolific Juicing
- Kindle Direct Publishing – a program that can be super beneficial when you’re first publishing your book
- Get your copy of her latest published book The Healthy Smoothie Bible
- A suggested book: Good Reads for Authors by Michelle Booth
Are you interested in learning more about writing, publishing and marketing your own book? Join my Facebook Group as I share details, tips and strategies.
Join my free webinar with Tim
How would you like to join the successful group of writers who have learned how to build their audience and sell a lot of books?
This is exactly what my friend Tim Grahl helps authors do every day. He helps authors build their online presence so they can successfully and reliably become best sellers. Tim has even done this for himself, selling almost 10,000 copies of his book in less than a year! Top best selling authors such as Daniel Pink, Dan and Chip Heath, Hugh Howey, Sally Hogshead, Charles Duhigg and many more rely on him.
In this free webinar you’ll learn:
- The tried-and-true techniques Tim has learned after working with over 100 authors.
- The 2 greatest myths about social media and how you can use it to build your platform.
- You’ll discover the 3 Part Connection System which helps you move people from strangers to readers to fans.
- You’ll get behind-the-scenes look at how best selling authors have built a platform that reliably sells every new book they release.
We will be hosting this webinar June 4 so be sure to sign up now and claim your free spot!
Instagrams from Freedom Fighters listening in – yes that’s YOU
In my podcast I’m asking you to tag me on Instagram (also works on Twitter) on @nataliesisson with a picture of where you’re listening to me in the world. Then I can feature you here and share the love.