Anne Samoilov has proved to be the leading lady in the online launch field.
Since then, she’s established herself as the go-to launch strategist for women building online businesses and has been teaching online entrepreneurs all about the art of launching.
So if you’ve wondered why your latest eBook or digital program didn’t make nearly the amount of money you thought it would, you’re going to hear tonnes of tips you can start to implement right away for a lucrative launch in this podcast episode.
Here is what you will learn in this podcast:
- What one strategy you know but should be doing more strategically with your launches
- One negative trend Anne has been seeing lately and how she helps her clients overcome this issue
- What three key metrics you should keep in mind for your launch goals
- What you need to be doing 1-3 months BEFORE you launch in order to make profit
- What profit expectations are realistic for your launch
- How you should plan your guest blogging strategy for consistent community building
- Why Anne undercharged for her first program and what gems of wisdom she got from it
- What you should do to discourage people from constantly asking you for lower prices and discounts
- What types of team members are critical during your launch
Even better pick up my completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ at suitcaseentrepreneur.com/free by leaving a short review on my podcast.
Share this on social media in one click
You have to magnify your presence for people to realise you’re there. @annesamoilov via @suitcasepreneur https://bit.ly/1l6C1ru
Connect with Anne and Natalie
Say hi to Natalie on @suitcasepreneur
Key sites mentioned in this podcast:
- Anne Samoilov – main website
- The Fail-Proof Launch Leak Formula + Feeling Okay In A Roomful of Strangers
- Fearless Launching
The key to a successful online business
Finding new customers in a cost effective manner is the quite frankly the key to any successful online business. The best way to do this is to allow your customers and community to promote your products and services for you.
You do this by creating an “affiliate program”, where you reward your partners and current customers for referring new business your way. That’s why I’m so excited to introduce my new Podcast Sponsor LeadDyno.
LeadDyno is a tool designed specifically for online entrepreneurs who are setting up a formal referral program. Here’s how it works:
- 1. When new affiliates sign up with you, they receive a unique referral link, so that they can send their friends and colleagues your way
- 2. When their referrals purchase your product, you provide them with a commission – which is automatically tracked, calculated, and paid by LeadDyno
The result is you get more business, without any up front cost.
The team at LeadDyno have kindly offered my listeners a free 14-day trial to start building your new affiliate program. Visit suitcaseentrepreneur.com/leaddyno now.