Turns out that even if you rack up $20,000 dollars of credit card debt within a year like Kate Northrup did, you can still turn it all around to become financially free AND build a completely sexy and profitable business.
Kate, creative entrepreneur and author of the No #1 Amazon Bestseller, Money: A Love Story, truly takes how you think about money and turns your existing beliefs inside out.
Before being financially free herself, Kate was running a successful multi-level marketing business and coaching women on how to manage their finances, which made her feel like a total fraud.
After getting her financial game straight, she was able to move forward in her business by leaps and bounds.
I know many of you struggle with managing finances while you’re trying to build a real business and live your ideal lifestyle.
As a result, you often end up living beyond your means.
But if you take a new approach and change your money story, amazing things can start to happen, especially when you learn to approach money like Kate does, in an introspectively intimate, bare-bones honest, and kick-butt way.
According to Kate, we all have our money problems, and we all need to look to ourselves first to solve them – not to finance books, Prince Charming or life-stealing money saving hacks.
You already know how important it is to get your money in order, so I’m challenging you to make the time to implement one piece of advice that she gives in this episode.
Here is what you will learn in this podcast:
- One necessary shift you can make to truly accelerate your business
- Three actions you can take today to change your relationship with money
- The real reason you’re not getting the results you want with money
- One question you need to ask yourself about your credit cards for a healthier relationship with spending
- How you should really be spending your money to feel in alignment with who you are
- What Prince Charming complex you might have that is holding you back
- Why you’re having trouble charging what you’re worth and what do to get over that
- One overarching rule to always remember if you want to network with influential people
Even better pick up my completely free book on`How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ at suitcaseentrepreneur.com/free by leaving a short review on my podcast.
Share this on social media in one click:
The faster you get yourself in alignment, the faster you will accelerate. @katenorthrup via @suitcasepreneur https://bit.ly/1gh5vWv
Connect with Kate and Natalie
Say hi to Natalie on @suitcasepreneur
Key sites mentioned in this podcast:
- Kate Northrup – main website
- Money: A Love Story: Untangle Your Financial Woes and Create the Life You Really Want – Kate’s book!
The key to a successful online business
Finding new customers in a cost effective manner is the quite frankly the key to any successful online business. The best way to do this is to allow your customers and community to promote your products and services for you.
You do this by creating an “affiliate program”, where you reward your partners and current customers for referring new business your way. That’s why I’m so excited to introduce my new Podcast Sponsor LeadDyno.
LeadDyno is a tool designed specifically for online entrepreneurs who are setting up a formal referral program. Here’s how it works:
- 1. When new affiliates sign up with you, they receive a unique referral link, so that they can send their friends and colleagues your way
- 2. When their referrals purchase your product, you provide them with a commission – which is automatically tracked, calculated, and paid by LeadDyno
The result is you get more business, without any up front cost.
The team at LeadDyno have kindly offered my listeners a free 14-day trial to start building your new affiliate program. Visit suitcaseentrepreneur.com/leaddyno now.
In the comments below, tell me what one action you are going to take to create a healthier relationship with money.