In the past six months a lot has been happening with my business including the launch of my No#1 Bestselling book on Amazon as well as a 2 month long book tour.
While there have been a ton of highs, there have also been many moments where stress got the better of me and I realised I was hanging on to many aspects of my business still – despite thinking I’d handed over so much to my team.
After a few too many of those moments I came to the realisation that I was not a superhero and I was definitely under utilizing the team I had.
I needed to start making moves forward so I could accomplish one huge goal of mine – to fire myself from my day to day operations of running my business!
What I experienced I’m sure other entrepreneurs have experienced or are in the midst of experiencing.
You feel the need to scale your business or to hire help, but you have this internal voice telling you that you need to do it yourself because no one else can do it as well as you or that you can’t possibly afford to take on help.
Do yourself a big favor and don’t listen to that voice.
We’ll talk about more of the mindset shifts, budget concerns, and answers to juicy questions you might have in this podcast episode.
At the end of it, you’ll know what you need in order to really take your business seriously and create more revenue and more freedom, which at the end of the day is why we’re all here.
And stick around until the very end as I share some secret insights into an experience called the Mile High Club coming up that will help you build a virtual A team and take your business to the next level.
Here is what you will learn in this podcast:
- Why you’re probably the bottleneck in your business
- How the ‘3 Lists to Freedom’ can help you gain clarity about which tasks to outsource
- How an organization chart will help you fill the gaps in your business one role at a time
- What documents you absolutely need in order to create functioning systems
- Which four types of team members you need on your core team
- Which four types of team members you need on a project basis
- Two main ways I find my rockstar team members
- What spreadsheet I use to manage the key pieces of my entire business
- Eight tools which are essential to my business
In the comments below, tell me one action you’ll take to start building your virtual A team.
Even better pick up my completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ at suitcaseentrepreneur.com/free by leaving a short review on my podcast.
Share this on social media in one click
How can you create more freedom by firing yourself from your business? @suitcasepreneur https://bit.ly/1qxXele
Connect with Natalie
Say hi to Natalie on @suitcasepreneur
Key sites mentioned in this podcast:
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur book
- How to Become an Outsourcing Expert and Build a Virtual Team with Chris Ducker
- Virtual Staff Finder
- Web Goddess Solutions
Key tools mentioned in this podcast:
The key to a successful online business
Finding new customers in a cost effective manner is the quite frankly the key to any successful online business. The best way to do this is to allow your customers and community to promote your products and services for you.
You do this by creating an “affiliate program”, where you reward your partners and current customers for referring new business your way. That’s why I’m so excited to introduce my new Podcast Sponsor LeadDyno.
LeadDyno is a tool designed specifically for online entrepreneurs who are setting up a formal referral program. Here’s how it works:
- 1. When new affiliates sign up with you, they receive a unique referral link, so that they can send their friends and colleagues your way
- 2. When their referrals purchase your product, you provide them with a commission – which is automatically tracked, calculated, and paid by LeadDyno
The result is you get more business, without any up front cost.
The team at LeadDyno have kindly offered my listeners a free 14-day trial to start building your new affiliate program. Visit suitcaseentrepreneur.com/leaddyno now.
PS did you hear about the Podcast Awards?
If you love The Suitcase Entrepreneur podcast, then go to PodCast Awards, and vote for the show so we can help more people build freedom in business and adventure in life!
It’s as easy as:
- Go to PodCastAwards.com.
- Find the Business category on the right hand side, two rows down.
- Enter ‘The Suitcase Entrepreneur’ for the title.
- Enter this link for the URL: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-suitcase-entrepreneur/id439165878
- Enter your details.
- Hit submit!