Honestly, Gideon Shalwick is like the grand master of online video marketing.
But, like most online entrepreneurs, he had a pretty rough start.
Gideon persevered through zero profits for just over two years before he ever experienced what it was like to build a following.
And when he did, he saw amazing growth going from zero to 10,000 within just a couple of weeks AND launched a program that gained 1,000 monthly paying members within a month, equalling, at the end of the venture, 7-figures.
Which integral pieces truly made the difference with his incredible growth and learning curve?
Here is what you will learn in this podcast:
- Three actions you can take as an entrepreneur to get started on YouTube
- Three key trends of video marketing entrepreneurs need to be aware of
- The integral piece that maximised Gideon’s learning curve when just starting out in business
- What key mistake Gideon & his business partner made with their first membership site
- How finding the right business partner totally skyrocketed his success – just after he had wanted to quit
- How he was able to take his business to the next level after taking the opinions of his community seriously
- Gideon’s main revenue streams for his business today
In the comments below, tell me how masterminds have impacted your business.
Even better pick up my completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ at suitcaseentrepreneur.com/free by leaving a short review on my podcast.
Share this on social media in one click
Make sure your videos are in alignment with what you’re trying to achieve. @gideonshalwick via @suitcasepreneur https://bit.ly/1jm8szo
Connect with Gideon and Natalie
Say hi to Natalie on @suitcasepreneur
Key sites mentioned in this podcast:
The key to a successful online business
Finding new customers in a cost effective manner is the quite frankly the key to any successful online business. The best way to do this is to allow your customers and community to promote your products and services for you.
You do this by creating an “affiliate program”, where you reward your partners and current customers for referring new business your way. That’s why I’m so excited to introduce my new Podcast Sponsor LeadDyno.
LeadDyno is a tool designed specifically for online entrepreneurs who are setting up a formal referral program. Here’s how it works:
- 1. When new affiliates sign up with you, they receive a unique referral link, so that they can send their friends and colleagues your way
- 2. When their referrals purchase your product, you provide them with a commission – which is automatically tracked, calculated, and paid by LeadDyno
The result is you get more business, without any up front cost.
The team at LeadDyno have kindly offered my listeners a free 14-day trial to start building your new affiliate program. Visit suitcaseentrepreneur.com/leaddyno now.
If you love The Suitcase Entrepreneur podcast, then go to PodCast Awards, and vote for the show so we can help more people build freedom in business and adventure in life!
It’s as easy as:
- Go to PodCastAwards.com.
- Find the Business category on the right hand side, two rows down.
- Enter ‘The Suitcase Entrepreneur’ for the title.
- Enter this link for the URL: itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-suitcase-entrepreneur/id439165878
- Enter your details.
- Hit submit!