I know I have, and it’s likely that you have, too.
Tina Forsyth, author of The Entrepreneur’s Trap and CEO of Automate Your Growth, refuses to let herself or others run a business like that and has spent her career finding the best online systems that do the work for you.
As she says, “I love my work, but I don’t want to work that hard.”
She is adamant that you shouldn’t be dealing with the day to day stuff because it severely limits you from building your business.
When I took my digital sabbatical this year, I read Tina’s book The Entrepreneur’s Trap and just couldn’t help but continually nod my head and agree with her with each page I turned.
Her book and her systems have totally changed how I run my business.
Even though I knew some of the systems I should be putting in place, she really inspired me and kicked my butt at the same time to start implementing them.
So what systems does Tina say you need in your business to free up your time and make more money?
Listen to this podcast episode to find out.
Here is what you will learn in this podcast:
- What an online business manager is and why you need one if you’re looking to expand
- How much an online business manager costs and how to work with one
- What two key systems you need to have when you’re first getting started
- What a ‘yes list’ is and why it will skyrocket your productivity
- How Tina went from being an online business manager to owning her own business
- Difficulties Tina has found in managing a virtual team and the solutions she has to remedy those
Even better, pick up my completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ at suitcaseentrepreneur.com/free by leaving a short review on my podcast.
Connect with Tina Forsyth and Natalie
Say hi to Natalie on @suitcasepreneur
Share this on social media in one click
I love my work, but I don’t want to work that hard. @tinaforsyth via @suitcasepreneur https://bit.ly/1lR8PVQ
Key sites mentioned in this podcast:
The key to a successful online business
Finding new customers in a cost effective manner is the quite frankly the key to any successful online business. The best way to do this is to allow your customers and community to promote your products and services for you.
You do this by creating an “affiliate program”, where you reward your partners and current customers for referring new business your way. That’s why I’m so excited to introduce my new Podcast Sponsor LeadDyno.
LeadDyno is a tool designed specifically for online entrepreneurs who are setting up a formal referral program. Here’s how it works:
- 1. When new affiliates sign up with you, they receive a unique referral link, so that they can send their friends and colleagues your way
- 2. When their referrals purchase your product, you provide them with a commission – which is automatically tracked, calculated, and paid by LeadDyno
The result is you get more business, without any up front cost.
The team at LeadDyno have kindly offered my listeners a free 14-day trial to start building your new affiliate program. Visit suitcaseentrepreneur.com/leaddyno now.