I was out to dinner with a lovely young lady called Kristel, who was in my community and got in touch when she knew I was in Ubud to see if we could meetup.
We’d hung out discussing life, love and business and she’d treated me to a restorative yoga class at Yoga Barn. Now at dinner she asked some great questions, one of which I hadn’t been asked in a long time.
“Natalie, what keeps you motivated? I mean how do you keep up such motivation and love for what you do after 5 years?”
So, in this week’s Fresh in Fifteen I decided to dig into my secret guiding force behind why I typically jump out of bed every single day to do what I do.
I also share the top 3 tips to stay motivated on those days when you just don’t feel like doing anything.
Listen to the Audio
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- Why a clear vision is so important to ensure you live your best life
- My 3 key tips for staying motivated and getting out of a funk
- Why you need to focus on the ONE thing
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- Listen to: How to turn your dreams into reality with this one powerful tool
- Get yourself on The Freedom Plan VIP list to get access to my free video training series
Enjoying this podcast?
Then get the latest episode email updates and download ‘How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ (valued at $77) for FREE!
Where in the world are you? Tag me on Instagram (also works on Twitter) @nataliesisson with a picture of where you’re listening to me in the world. Then I can feature you here and share the love.