I’m all about keeping it real and so, from time to time, on my podcast I bring in clients and listeners who are on their own entrepreneurial journey, because I believe you actually can learn more from people right in the heart of it, then someone who figured it all out a decade ago.
Both types of guests on my show provide you with a very all-rounded learning experience in my mind. Sometimes when I bring on super successful guests who look like they’ve got it made, I know it can be very intimidating or it feels too far out of your reach for you to think it’s possible to achieve what they have for yourself.
I remember when I was starting out in business I’d emulate the people who’d already achieved what I was after, but I’d learn the most from those people a few years or steps ahead of me as they were happy to show me exactly what they were doing to make things work and the mistakes they’d just made so I didn’t have too.
That’s why I’m so happy to have Holly Worton on the show, who I first met in 2011 when I took my BYOB Build Your Online Business workshop to London.
I’ve loved seeing her morph and rebrand over the last few years until finally settling on the path that most suits her and feels aligned with who she is and what she wants to achieve.
From starting her very first business in 1999 in the hospitality world, to taking a year off in 2009 to figure out what to do next, to 4 years in a row of tweaking, changing, rebranding, refocusing and rebranding again – you can learn a lot from Holly.
The biggest takeaway is that mindset is key to it all and that’s what she’s mastering now and helping others do the same.
Listen to the Audio
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How Holly started her business online and how she got her first client
- How do you position yourself when you don’t have a network, clients or history or credibility.
- Holly’s top tips and tactics to use Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to market your business
- Why Pinterest is a powerhouse marketing platform for entrepreneurs
- The common mindset trap that so many entrepreneurs fall into
- How to change your mindset and her favourite technique for doing this
Share this on social media in one click:
Then get the latest episode email updates and download ‘How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ (valued at $77) for FREE!
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Check out her website
- Get clear on what’s stopping you from creating the business of your dreams with Business Block Clarity Kit
- Start a business you love by following my Freedom Plan program – sign up for earlybird list here
- Watch this inspiring video I created for you to consider what freedom is to you
Have you been scouring the internet for website hosting, but it all seems so expensive and complicated? Not anymore – Enter HostGator.
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way. Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
Offering unlimited disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, one click WordPress installs and more, you won’t be disappointed. They also guarantee a 99.9% uptime for your site because they know how important the availability of your website is.
Visit SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com/HostGator today and get 30% off all hosting packages when you enter the discount code ‘suitcase’.
Your website needs a good host, so what are you waiting for? Head to HostGator now