Let’s get a little deep and meaningful here shall we. I’d like to spill 3 secrets you really ought to know if traveling the world, taking in the sights and sounds, having amazing experiences and successfully running your business sounds dreamy to you.
It ain’t always a piece of cake. It’s not always easy. It can be downright frustrating and it’s not for the faint-hearted.
There are factors that come into play when you’re traveling that you have no control over and that most people fail to mention because they’re pretty used to or adept at managing them now, and because ultimately you’re going to have to learn them through experience too.
But if I can help even a little to prepare you for the realities of life on the road, then you know I always will.
So, in this week’s Fresh in Fifteen I’m giving you tips if you’re taking off to travel and run your business from the road. Go on; listen in!
Listen to the Audio
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The ONE factor that can make or break any traveling entrepreneur’s day
- The only attitude to adopt to be able to deal with the unexpected
- Why you need to schedule in processing time either side of any trip
- Learn my 3 step system for reducing email madness by reading this post.
- Check out my quick behind the scenes look of living as a digital nomad in Ubud, Bali called Ubud Uncovered.
Then make sure you sign up to the get the Podcast Power Kit (valued at $77) which includes:
- My completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ featuring an interview with top podcaster John Lee Dumas,
- The Top 10 Interviews of all time plus special action taking shownotes
- A weekly email announcing the latest podcasts plus juicy bonus content before anyone else knows about them.