[TSE 138] How to Quit Your Job with Jeff Steinmann
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Can you imagine a life where you had to wake up every day, commute to a job you hate, and just go through the motions, all in the name of a paycheck?
Maybe you don’t have to imagine this because this is in fact, your reality. Well you are not alone because Jeff Steinmann has been where you are.
Jeff is living proof that clocking in and out to make the status quo can be a hard thing to move away from. Working at a job he hated for a rather cushy paycheck, he decided he wanted something more; he wanted out. He scheduled a meeting with his boss and when the time came to explain that he wanted out, he choked.
It took him 10 years – TEN YEARS! – to finally find the courage to do what he wanted and he couldn’t be happier about his choice. Having learned some very big lessons along the way, Jeff now helps others get out of their 9-5 by helping them identify and clarify what it is they truly want to do, how to overcome money blocks and so much more.
If you’ve been struggling to make the leap from corporate to entrepreneur then listen in now and tell us; How are you planning on quitting your job OR if you’ve already started your business, how do you plan on taking it to the next level? Share in the comment section below.
Listen to the Audio
Podcast: Subscribe in iTunes | Play in Browser | Download
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How Jeff got to where he is now and why it took him 13 years to get his Bachelors degree
- The main things that hold people back and how to overcome them
- The dips you experience as an entrepreneur and how they can make or break you
- The money mindset that can negatively affect your success
- His favourite strategy for making his online business work and how it may work for you
Share this on social media in one click:
Starting a business is leap of faith you take in yourself. Find out how to make this leap with @JeffSteinmann.
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Check out his website
- Get your hands on his book How to Quit Working
- Learn how to remove money blocks with Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Start a business you love by following my Freedom Plan program – sign up for earlybird list here
Then make sure you sign up to the get the Podcast Power Kit (valued at $77) which includes:
- My completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ featuring an interview with top podcaster John Lee Dumas,
- The Top 10 Interviews of all time plus special action taking shownotes
- A weekly email announcing the latest podcasts plus juicy bonus content before anyone else knows about them.
Don’t miss another episode – Subscribe for updates and as a bonus, receive my book How to Start a Podcast that Matters for FREE!
Have you been scouring the internet for website hosting, but it all seems so expensive and complicated? Not anymore – Enter HostGator.
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way. Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
Offering unlimited disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, one click WordPress installs and more, you won’t be disappointed. They also guarantee a 99.9% uptime for your site because they know how important the availability of your website is.
Visit SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com/HostGator today and get 30% off all hosting packages when you enter the discount code ‘suitcase’.
Your website needs a good host, so what are you waiting for? Head to HostGator now