I love crowd funding. Not only is it an amazing tool for entrepreneurs who need some capital to get their start up off the ground, it’s also a really awesome way to get your hands on new technology that makes your life easier, before it’s even been built or made available to the public.
I can often be found browsing the major crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter (which I used to launch my bestselling book), Indiegogo and GoFundMe to see all the cool and new innovations that are coming up. In fact, as an entrepreneur who likes to stay ahead of the trends, I’ve become a bit of an addict of funding ventures I believe in and getting early access to the coolest tools and gadgets for my travel adventures.
Ultimately doing this makes it easier to run my life and business from anywhere, especially when you fund the latest and greatest suitcase and carry on items with built in GPS tracking, to portable (and tiny) hand-washing devices. Crowd funding sites offer a never ending supply of innovative ideas that you will want to check out and sparks new ideas you may think of creating yourself.
Plus from a business point of view, watching the work that goes into these campaigns to make them a success is a sure-fire way to ramp up your own sales and marketing efforts!
For all the details on why you need to be following crowdfunding platforms and how they can help your business, listen to this quick Fresh in Fifteen episode now!
Listen to the Audio
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- Why I love crowd funding and how it can help you get your business idea off the ground
- The Mac tool that will make travel and working from your Mac so much better
- The revolutionary suitcase Kickstarter I recently funded
- An successful client case study who used my Kickstarter Guide to get fully funded!
- Find out how to successfully crowd fund with my Kickstarter Guide
- Battery Box for charging your Mac on the go
- Trunkster – the zipperless luggage with GPS, battery and a scale
- GoGo Girl Tote – the traveling girl’s most functional (and cute!) toiletry bag
- Dolfi – a small ultrasonic device that cleans your clothes on the go
- How to crowd fund like a boss – Part 1 and Part 2
Then make sure you sign up to the get the Podcast Power Kit (valued at $77) which includes:
- My completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ featuring an interview with top podcaster John Lee Dumas,
- The Top 10 Interviews of all time plus special action taking shownotes
- A weekly email announcing the latest podcasts plus juicy bonus content before anyone else knows about them.