Have you been struggling to figure out what you want to do with your career? You may be stuck in a job you hate or trying to determine what you really want to do with the rest of your life.
If you feel like you’ve been coming up short then expert guest Scott Barlow is here for you!
Scott is one of the founders of Happen to Your Career where he helps people find what they love to do so they can start putting these talents to use.
Now, I talk about the importance of discovering your sweet spot A LOT. It is so darn important because it can be he difference between building a business you love and one you resent.
Whether you want to carve more freedom out from the job you already hold or create it by building your own business, listen to this week’s episode for Scott’s top tips and strategies.
Listen to the Audio
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How Scott got started in online entrepreneurship
- How to figure out a business that will fit you and the lifestyle you want
- The strategy he uses that attracts 70% of his customer base
- How he determined who his ideal customer is and why he won’t sway from it
- Tips on how to make your 9-5 more flexible so you can experience more freedom
Share this on social media in one click:
Top tips from @scottabarlow on how to figure out what you want to do and create more freedom in business!
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Check out Scott’s blog and listen to his podcast
- Sign up for his course How Do I Figure Out What I Want to Do – FREE for Freedom Fighters!
- How to determine your ideal customer and attract red carpet clients – a must read!
- All the secrets on how to find your sweet spot
- Start a business you love by following my Freedom Plan program – sign up for earlybird list here
Then make sure you sign up to the get the Podcast Power Kit (valued at $77) which includes:
- My completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ featuring an interview with top podcaster John Lee Dumas,
- The Top 10 Interviews of all time plus special action taking shownotes
- A weekly email announcing the latest podcasts plus juicy bonus content before anyone else knows about them.
Don’t miss another episode – Subscribe for updates and as a bonus, receive my book How to Start a Podcast that Matters for FREE!
Have you been scouring the internet for website hosting, but it all seems so expensive and complicated? Not anymore – Enter HostGator.
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way. Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
Offering unlimited disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, one click WordPress installs and more, you won’t be disappointed. They also guarantee a 99.9% uptime for your site because they know how important the availability of your website is.
Visit SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com/HostGator today and get 30% off all hosting packages when you enter the discount code ‘suitcase’.
Your website needs a good host, so what are you waiting for? Head to HostGator now