I am incredibly honored and excited to introduce this podcast guest. In fact, this guest is someone who has greatly influenced my work and someone who I admire in both business and philosophy.
Seth Godin is an incredibly influential blogger, best selling author of 18 books, and fellow lover of freedom.
If you have never heard of him then you have surely been living under a rock, but let me enlighten you. Seth is an author, entrepreneur, marketer and public speaker.
He believes in respectful marketing and honest work that creates its own buzz because its so remarkable, and holds himself to that same high standard.
Having just released his latest book What To Do When It’s Your Turn, he has decided to let buzz be his only marketing tool. When you purchase 1 book, you will get shipped 3, for example. The idea is that if the book is so incredible, you will want to share it with friends or family.
And now you can WIN your own copy. Tell us what your idea of freedom is in the comments below, and what you would be willing to do to achieve it, and I’ll choose one person to get a copy of his new book!
As you know, I refer to you as my Freedom Fighters – followers who are seeking out their own freedom plan and choosing to live a life based around it. As it turns out, Seth believes you to be more like Freedom Dancers.
Listen to the Audio
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The work Seth believes in and how it’s led to 18 best sellers
- His thoughts on the fear of freedom
- The conflict between responsibility and people’s idea of freedom and how it influences behavior
- The unusual way Seth is selling and marketing his new book and why it’s such a phenomenal idea
- The one key outcome he would like people to get out of his latest book and how it differs from Linchpin
- How he transitioned from writing that publishers wanted to publish to having the freedom to write what he wanted
- The 3 most important thing he does to accomplish his goals every day
- The 3 things he outsources that others wouldn’t think about
Share this on social media in one click:
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Check out Seth’s blog
- Get your hands on his latest book What To Do When It’s Your Turn (and it’s always your turn)
- Read my favourite Seth Godin book, Linchpin: Are you Indespensable?
- 48 Lessons to apply to creating freedom in business and adventure in life
- Get on the earlybird list for my upcoming Freedom Plan program
Then make sure you sign up to the get the Podcast Power Kit (valued at $77) which includes:
- My completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ featuring an interview with top podcaster John Lee Dumas,
- The Top 10 Interviews of all time plus special action taking shownotes
- A weekly email announcing the latest podcasts plus juicy bonus content before anyone else knows about them.
Don’t miss another episode – Subscribe for updates and as a bonus, receive my book How to Start a Podcast that Matters for FREE!
Have you been scouring the internet for website hosting, but it all seems so expensive and complicated? Not anymore – Enter HostGator.
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way. Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
Offering unlimited disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, one click WordPress installs and more, you won’t be disappointed. They also guarantee a 99.9% uptime for your site because they know how important the availability of your website is.
Visit SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com/HostGator today and get 30% off all hosting packages when you enter the discount code ‘suitcase’.
Your website needs a good host, so what are you waiting for? Head to HostGator now