Have you ever wondered what it might be like to live in another country for an extended period of time? Wouldn’t it be great if you could live like a King or Queen in another country for less than it currently costs you to live at home?
Well in my experience, traveling the world is often cheaper than the cost of staying put in your home town. You don’t have mortgage or car payments, you don’t need to buy stuff for your house, you don’t join gyms and community groups and start paying left, right and centre for all sorts of extras.
One person who knows more about this than most is Tim Leffel. He’s been living with his wife and daughter in Mexico for the last 2 years on half the amount that it costs him to live back home in the United States!
Tim is a travel writer who backpacked around the world for three years before the Internet was mainstream. His blog and book on the World’s Cheapest Destinations is a must-read for anyone looking to move to another country either for a short or extended period of time.
As a digital nomad who is always on the road, I found Tim’s book to be full of helpful ideas, tips and case studies that I can use when planning my next trip.
You’ll have to listen to this podcast to find out where I am going next and to hear Tim’s stellar advice to help me plan my upcoming trips, you also stand a chance to WIN a generous bonus package from Tim and me.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How Tim’s built a successful online business that allows him to live anywhere in the world
- Why it is often less stressful and less expensive to live somewhere that is cheaper than your home country
- The 3 things you need to listen to when making the decision to move to a new country
- The best advice I’ve ever heard on how to find cheaper long-term accommodation in any country in the world
- Why ‘bandwidth’ is one of the most important factors you need to consider as a digital nomad when picking a destination
- The items you should definitely buy before you leave that can be a big expense in cheaper destinations
- The top 5 things you absolutely need to consider before moving long-term to a new country
Share this on social media in one click:
Listen in [email protected] shares travel and life hacks to help you live like the rich in a new destination for half the price!
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Check out Tim’s website
- Say Hi to him on Twitter or Facebook
- 5 time author, get your hands on one of his books
- The art of travel and becoming a Freedom Fighter
- 6 Business travel tips I learned leaving Buenos Aires
- Check out even more amazing travel tips
Then make sure you sign up to the get the Podcast Power Kit (valued at $77) which includes:
- My completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ featuring an interview with top podcaster John Lee Dumas,
- The Top 10 Interviews of all time plus special action taking shownotes
- A weekly email announcing the latest podcasts plus juicy bonus content before anyone else knows about them.
Don’t miss another episode – Subscribe for updates and as a bonus, receive my book How to Start a Podcast that Matters for FREE!
Have you been scouring the internet for website hosting, but it all seems so expensive and complicated? Not anymore – Enter HostGator.
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way. Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
Offering unlimited disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, one click WordPress installs and more, you won’t be disappointed. They also guarantee a 99.9% uptime for your site because they know how important the availability of your website is.
Visit SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com/HostGator today and get 30% off all hosting packages when you enter the discount code ‘suitcase’.
Your website needs a good host, so what are you waiting for? Head to HostGator now!