[TSE 129] The Power of Blogging and How You Can Profit from It
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Can you believe that I have now been blogging for over 5 years! I can hardly fathom that myself, although in the grand scheme of things that is not actually that long compared to people who jumped on the trend way back when it started.
Blogging has been an incredible tool that’s allowed me to grow my entire business, build a fantastic community, become ‘known’, travel the world and meeting some amazing people – all of this I am truly grateful for.
So in today’s Fresh in 15 episode I decided it was about time those of us ‘long time’ bloggers fell back in love with why we started blogging in the first place.
And for those of you who have been talking about doing it for years and not yet started, hopefully this episode will convince you why you should. I’m not just talking about how you can profit from your blog, but I share with you so many other benefits of blogging that you probably wouldn’t even have considered you’d receive.
Are you ready to freshen up your day? Just click play above or download this in iTunes or on Stitcher Radio.
Don’t miss another episode – Subscribe for updates and as a bonus, receive my book How to Start a Podcast that Matters for FREE!
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The true power of blogging and what is has allowed me to do in life and business
- The 3 questions to ask yourself before launching a new blog
- Why it’s important to love what you’re blogging about
- How your demographic will change over time
- Why finding what makes you different and special will influence your ability to profit from your blog
- Join us for the 15 Days to Freedom New Year Blog Challenge
- Check out Problogger to learn more about blogging practices and different methods
- Copyblogger is a great resource for learning about headlines, strategy and writing compelling copy