Welcome to the first ever Suitcase Entrepreneur Fresh in Fifteen podcast episode and the official announcement that the Suitcase Entrepreneur podcast is going twice weekly!
After my pivotal vacation in Samoa (which you can read all about here) it dawned on me that coming at all aspects of your life with a fresh perspective can…well, freshen things up!
As entrepreneurs and online business owners, we can get bogged down in the daily hustle. We can lose sight of why we got started to begin with and start to feel less than enchanted with the journey we are on. That also applies to our personal lives and the lifestyles we’re leading.
Having experienced this myself, I wanted to take this time to really help you get out of a rut, shake things up and approach your business, lifestyle and mindset with a whole new perspective.
Every Thursday you can expect a NEW Fresh in Fifteen episode to help you take a whole new lease on life in just 15 minutes!
Don’t miss another episode – Subscribe for updates and as a bonus, receive my book How to Start a Podcast that Matters for FREE!
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- Introducing Fresh in Fifteen and what you can expect in the very near future
- Why “fresh” is my word of the year and why I choose a WOTY to begin with
- How to gain a sparkling new perspective on your business outlook
- A unique and new way to approach your relationships and mentors
- Opportunities – which are worth saying ‘yes’ to or passing over
Now tell me; What is one thing you are doing to get fresh in 2015? Feel free to share your word of the year and why in the comments below or on my Facebook Page!