In case you hadn’t notice yet, I live and breathe freedom (like a dragon breathes fire) and the philosophy behind all facets of freedom isn’t one I admire, but one I actively live my life by.
One of the ways I live my freedom is by working on my lifestyle business from anywhere in the world. Like the yin to my yang, Jesse Krieger is the male counterpart to my fight for freedom.
Jesse and I share a common bond not only in our desire to live our best life and create our ideal lifestyles, but also both being published authors on the same topics, with Jesse, the author of Lifestyle Entrepreneur also supported the launch of my flagship program The Freedom Plan this past September (sign up here to get on the early notice list for the 2015 launch and Bali retreat!).
Publishing books whether it’s self-published or through an agency, is a topic that I find myself getting asked about by clients and readers often and happen to love talking about. Since Jesse and I both had very different experiences, I thought it would be a great opportunity to bring him in so he can share his knowledge and expertise on publishing and becoming a best selling author.
This author-preneur has built a business around helping others find their story, write it down, publish and market it in a step by step process, so if you’ve ever dreamed of writing a book, then this one’s for you. All you have to do is click play above or download this in iTunes or on Stitcher Radio.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How Jesse got his start and what his tattoo “HK” really stands for
- How he moved from musician to publishing and helping others publish and market their books
- How to bring your book to life and why you need to treat it like a business
- Some of his top tips on publishing a book
- Inside look at how his business is set up, monetized and how much travelling he gets to enjoy
Share this on social media in one click:
From musician to author, @LE_JesseKrieger lives and breathes freedom by helping others make their book happen.
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Check out Jesse’s website Lifestyle Entrepreneur Blog
- Get your hands on his Lifestyle Entrepreneur book
- Find out my top 3 platforms for self publishing your book
- The art of self publishing and how to become a best selling author in less than 8 weeks
Jesse has created a free 4-part video training series on how to Become a Bestseller This Year.
In this video training series, Jesse will show you step-by-step how to:
- Structure your book for Success from the start with an intuitive and powerful content framework
- Have your book seamlessly build your business by positioning you as an authority in your field and pointing to your other products, programs and services
- Design a beautiful and attention-grabbing cover design that stands out in the market
- Build anticipation for your book launch so your ideal readers are waiting for your book to come out
- …and much much more