There’s just something about starting a New Year that kicks our butts into gear and gives us that extra ounce of motivation that can help us take our business and lifestyle goals to the next level and this usually starts happening in December.
It’s the month that makes you get all reflective over the year that’s flown by and how it panned out compared to what you expected from it. And if you’re drinking champagne while reading this you may even start getting soppy or perhaps you’ll freak out that you have just one month left to achieve those crazy goals you set.
But instead I invite you to top up the champagne glass and focus on why you’re awesome and how 2015 is going to be YOUR year. It’s time to stock of all the lessons you learned this year, the successes, the obstacles, the failures, the moments you want more of and the ones you’d prefer to forget and then visualize the upcoming year you really really really deserve.
And I’m here to help you with some unique planning tips that I personally implement and reveal in this podcast episode.
Each year, right around this time, I bust out the calendar and put some effective planning strategies I set myself into action, set my intentions up for the coming year and make sure they become a reality.
Having come so far in the last year with the anniversary of my best-selling book, The Suitcase Entrepreneur, the one year anniversary of my elite Highflyer Club, the release of my new flagship program The Freedom Plan, smashing my personal financial goals and so much more, I can’t help but look forward to what’s to come in 2015 – and there are some BIG changes.
If you are just as excited about 2015 as me, then listen in because I’m going to be dishing on what’s to come in business, life and love for 2015 for me and for you! All you have to do is click play above or download this in iTunes or on Stitcher Radio.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The very first thing you should plan into your new year if you want to succeed
- What my 3 BIG business and lifestyle goals are for the upcoming year
- How to design your business and travels to support your dreams
- Why you need a word of the year, and what mine is (it starts with FRE…)
- Some of my biggest tips for streamlining your year to make the most of it
Share this on social media in one click:
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Start planning your escape and sign up for The Freedom Plan 2015 pre-launch updates
- Prepare for your best year ever by signing up for Michael Hyatt’s Goal Setting program
- Learn how to celebrate the New Year with no limits and no excuses with Natalie MacNeil (podcast)
- Find out the five pillars of success in business and life
Want to be more productive and have more energy now and into 2015? Try CogniTea
CogniTea is an all-natural energizing and cognitive-enhancing tea that promotes mental clarity and focus. It is the only tea specifically crafted to optimize cognitive performance, made with 10x as much L-Theanine as found in green tea, and 90mg of natural caffeine. These ingredients work synergistically to promote focus, alertness, and mental clarity — all without the crash, jitters, or headache from caffeine alone. This unique combination helps put you in the right mental state to get things done, whether on the trail, road, or in the office.
CogniTea is amazingly versatile and redefines what tea is capable of. It provides “Productive Energy,” a subtle, sustained, and focused energy that puts you in the perfect state of mind to get things done. It has a light, revitalizing taste with a hint of mint* and is used for:
- Energy and focus for workouts, running, cycling, yoga, boxing, etc
- A replacement for your morning and/or afternoon coffee
- A boost of focus and concentration at work or while studying
- Combating brain fog and spurring creativity
CogniTea’s number one goal as a company is to “power” people in the pursuit of their goals. Head over to CogniTea.com and enter the code ADVENTURELIFE to receive your FREE BONUS!