You’ve heard me talk about finding your sweet spot before; that beautiful intersection where your passions intertwine with what you’re good at and what people are willing to pay for. Many people struggle to find this because they aren’t quite sure what it’s meant to look like. If this sounds like you, then you are going to love this podcast guest.
Heather Price, who I like to refer to as the Nigella Lawson of the Internet, has a built a brand around her love for eating. After being a public accountant for 7 years, Heather decided to call it quits when she realized that was not her calling.
Without thinking twice, she enrolled herself to be a holistic health coach and went on to recommend trendy healthy foods to her clients. From there, she’s never looked back.
She has gradually grown her client base and built her personal brand by creating how-to videos of making healthy foods. Although this didn’t happen overnight, the multitasker Heather invested her heart and soul in conceptualizing, creating, editing her videos all by herself which eventually became a hit with the food lovers.
To find out how she can help your body keep up with your business, click the play button at the top or download this in iTunes or on Stitcher Radio (and do not forget to leave a review as these help others to find and enjoy my podcast).
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How to use social media to drive your business
- The importance of creating videos to get your message across
- Why you need to involve your audience in deciding content and as a valuable feedback mechanism
- Some of her top tips to promote your product before its launch
- How to focus on what’s important by applying the 80/20 rule
- Why simplicity is the need of the hour
- Her top recommended healthy foods to eat when you’re on the move
Share this on social media in one click:
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Learn more about Heather here and be sure to watch her videos too
- Get your hands on her flagship program Go Feed Yourself and stay tuned for her Launch Diet
- For more pre-launch pricing tips listen to this podcast with Nisha Moodley
- Buy Heather’s favourite brand of non-sugary oatmeal, Nature’s Path
- Try her favourite recipe – it’s super simple to make!
- Where are you listening to this podcast? Tag us on Instagram at @nataliesisson and @heatherpierceg
- Want to build your very own business? Sign up for the Freedom Plan early bird registration
Are you dreaming about the perfect logo or website design, but don’t know how to get started? Worried about budget? 99designs can help.
99designs, the worlds largest graphic design marketplace, makes it easy to get a design you love. Just go to the website, tell them about the design you need, and pick a price package that works for you. Then the fun really begins. Designers from around the globe will submit awesome designs and you’ll give them feedback. Within a week, you’ll pick your favorite and be the proud owner of a gorgeous new design.
With 850,000 designers at your fingertips, there’s no limit to what you can get designed.
I’ve used 99designs and recommend them to everyone now. In as short as a week they hooked me up with beautiful designs that I was proud to share with my audience.
So what is it that you need? Boost your brand’s visibility with a t-shirt, or drive more traffic with a sleek new banner ad or landing page. Projects start at just $199 and your happiness is always 100% guaranteed.
Visit 99designs.com/suitcase and get a $99 Power Pack of services FREE today. A Power Pack Upgrade makes your design contest stand out from the crowd. 99designs will bold our listing, highlight it with a prominent background and feature it before regular listings. This on average results in 185% more designs!
So what are you waiting for?