You know that freedom is a topic that is near and dear to my heart. Creating freedom in business and my life isn’t just a philosophy for me, it is something I live and breathe every single day.
It’s not very surprising then, that I feel connected to others who live and breath this lifestyle as well.
Nisha Moodley is another freedom loving entrepreneur. She is a women’s empowerment trainer who strongly believes in the Western woman and whose mission and resourcefulness are closely aligned with my own. She aims to educate, empower and inform everyone on the concepts of entrepreneurship and being free.
A fellow traveler, Nisha shares her secrets on how she manages her business on the go, how she balances work and adventure to get the most out of her life, and she also shares some incredibly amazing philosophies on what she refers to as “focused hustle” and the importance of figuring out the “why” of your business.
To listen to this beautiful soul and eloquent speaker, click on the play button at the top or download this in iTunes or on Stitcher Radio (and while you’re at it feel free to rate and leave us a review!)
Here is what you will learn in the podcast:
- How to deliver even better service and still maintain your freedom
- Why you should start with “why” you’re doing it – not how or what
- Some tips on how to help you break your unproductive routine
- Her thoughts on outsourcing and what she really thinks on micro-management
- Her thoughts on going bi-coastal before you can afford it
- How to live the freedom goal
Share this on social media in one click:
Key resources and further reading related to this podcast:
- Learn more about Nisha here
- Discover the art of travel and how to become a freedom fighter in this podcast
- Focus on being the CEO and avoid burning out by outsourcing with these tips
- Check out this great article Harnessing Entrepreneurial manic-depression
- Drop a line to her via Facebook or Twitter
- Create your own freedom-based business with my upcoming Freedom Plan program – details here!
Need a professional mobile office to work from while traveling? Check out Regus
With more than a million customers worldwide, Regus has a unique knowledge of the needs of mobile workers and business travellers and their card-based programme offers walk-in access to Regus business lounges in 100+ countries worldwide and in over 600 cities!
With a swipe of your card, you have access to free secure wifi, free refreshments, and a professional work environment where you can prepare a presentation, meet a colleague, catch up on admin, or access business support like scanning, photocopying and courier services.
Many of their members are home-based workers who drop into a nearby Regus business lounge to access office facilities, avoid the distractions of family and home, or do a spot of networking.
Like all Regus Businessworld members, you will also benefit from discounts on meeting room hire and videoconferencing, and preferential rates on office supplies and there are different memberships according to whether you want access to open-plan or private office space as well as business lounges.
So whether you’re a home-based worker or a multinational CEO, there’s a membership level to suit your budget and your travel schedule. Check out Regus at https://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/regus
Come join me in Dallas Podcast Lover
It’s taking place in Dallas Texas on August 16-17 so come and join me – I would love to meet you in person.
You can get tickets right here or by clicking on the image.
Also, I will be hosting a BYOB Workshop in Dallas. Get the full details here and be sure to reserve your seat now!