Can you believe it – 100 episodes! I am incredibly grateful and excited to be celebrating this milestone.
Besides being a milestone episode, this particular podcast means a lot to me because I’m talking about something incredibly important to me; Freedom.
Freedom is my number one value and I have been lucky enough to build a business around it. Actually, there’s no luck involved, just lots of hard work and some serious passion.
When I meet new people and tell them what I do, they often say things like “Natalie, I wish I could do that too!” The truth is, anyone can have freedom in business, they just need to take that leap of faith and work their butts off for it.
But what does freedom in business mean to you? Well, that’s exactly what we’re talking about. I asked previous guests and you, my amazing listeners, to weigh in.
So go on, have a listen and get inspired by what freedom in business and adventure in life means to me and some of my fellow freedom fighters!
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- What freedom in business and adventure in life means to me
- How to achieve a freedom-based mindset
- What freedom in business means to my listeners and podcast guests
Share this on social media in one click:
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Grab a copy of my book The Suitcase Entrepreneur and learn about the freedom-based mindset
- Get on the VIP list to learn more about my appropriately named flagship program –The Freedom Plan
- Find out how to use social media to grow your business with tips from Amy Porterfield
- Dive into the world of eCommerce with Andrew Youderian
- Avoid burnout and gain virtual freedom with Chris Ducker
- Build a non-conformist business in a conformist world with Chris Guillebeau
- Learn how Dan Norris turned pain points into a profitable business
- Profit from our passion and learn all about publishing books with Farnoosh Brock
- Get mobile friendly with Greg Hickman
- Master the art of self promotion with Jason Surfrapp
- Revamp your personal brand with Jenny Blake
- Boost your revenue with guest blogging tips from Jill Stanton
- Build a podcast and make serious bank with John Lee Dumas
- Find your calling and start a podcast with Michael O’Neal
- Learn how to build a business from niche sites and blogging with Pat Flynn
- Live your legend with Scott Dinsmore
- Embrace your inner artist with Srinivas Rao
- Automate your business and set up systems with Tina Forsyth
Need a professional mobile office to work from while traveling? Check out Regus
With more than a million customers worldwide, Regus has a unique knowledge of the needs of mobile workers and business travellers and their card-based programme offers walk-in access to Regus business lounges in 100+ countries worldwide and in over 600 cities!
With a swipe of your card, you have access to free secure wifi, free refreshments, and a professional work environment where you can prepare a presentation, meet a colleague, catch up on admin, or access business support like scanning, photocopying and courier services.
Many of their members are home-based workers who drop into a nearby Regus business lounge to access office facilities, avoid the distractions of family and home, or do a spot of networking.
Like all Regus Businessworld members, you will also benefit from discounts on meeting room hire and videoconferencing, and preferential rates on office supplies and there are different memberships according to whether you want access to open-plan or private office space as well as business lounges.
So whether you’re a home-based worker or a multinational CEO, there’s a membership level to suit your budget and your travel schedule. Check out Regus at https://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/regus
Instagrams from Freedom Fighters listening in – yes that’s YOU
In my podcast I’m asking you to tag me on Instagram (also works on Twitter) @nataliesisson with a picture of where you’re listening to me in the world. Then I can feature you here and share the love.