March is all about what it takes to work from anywhere over on my podcast and blog.
The mindset…the systems…and the tools.
If you were to ask your friends, most of them would say that they wish they could travel more.
And what keeps them from doing so is no mystery…it gets expensive. The highest costs tend to be airfare and accommodation.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In this show, we get to hear from Professional Traveler (yes, that exists!), Travis Sherry.
As a travel hacker, Travis reveals how jumping around from country to country can be affordable, and how you can have more authentic travel experiences without breaking the bank.
He also shares how to balance life and business so that you can enjoy yourself more while exploring the world.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The struggle between getting your work done and enjoying yourself while you travel (and how to effectively do both)
- A nightly habit to increase your productivity the next day
- Health habits to give you the lifestyle you want
- How to plan out your year to help you focus (and get more done)
- The little known fact about frequent flyer miles
- The correlation between reward points and currency that will help you maximize what you get out of them
- Travis’ preferred airline (and why he chooses it over the others)
- Ways to accrue frequent flyer miles (that don’t involve flying)
- The disconnect that prevents many from making the most of their frequent flyer miles
- What airlines and credit card companies secretly want you to do
- What to look for when you’re signing up for credit cards
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
- Bootcamp: Frequent Flyer Bootcamp
- Check This Out: Travis’ Website
- Upcoming Webinar: Frequent Flyer Webinar
- Watch This: Lights, Camera, Switzerland Show
- 3 Travel Hacks to Save You Time, Money or Make the Most of the Moment
- Travel the World Like a Rockstar for US$750 a Month With Tommo and Megsy
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.