Calling all Apple fanatics!
Are you a lover of all things Apple, but find yourself in a pickle (produce pun intended!) when you’re on the go because nothing ever seems to work on your new Mac Air or your iPhone just isn’t holding enough juice?
Time and time again I found myself being inconvenienced by projector cables that wouldn’t fit into my laptop or my cell phone running out of battery when I needed it most. The inconvenience was getting out of hand.
After some quick and efficient searching on Amazon I discovered what have become 6 of my most essential and travel-friendly tools.
While my favourite tools are specific to Apple products, you can get PC-compatible ones as well, so no worries!
To find out how I remain technologically in touch while I travel, watch the video below.
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”7144327″]
Share this on social media in one click:
Check out these resources to help you further:
- Never run out of cell phone juice with this handy rechargable cover
- Have flawless projection presentations thanks to this VGA converter
- This great product will help you harness the power of a landline phone jack
- Connect your laptop to a high definition monitor with this
- Listen to tunes where you are with the portable Boombox V2 Vibe
- Record on the go with this lightweight and portable mic