A rather HUGE welcome to my new initiative – Toolkit Time.
Think of this as your Business Improvement series where each week I bring you a short video introducing a new online tool to add to your business toolkit and armory. The point is to make you more your business more savvy and streamlined, and to save you time and money too.
Kind of reminds me of the Home Improvement TV series that featured `Tool Time’….
- Virtual Office Setup
- Website Build and Optimization
- Marketing, Design and Public Relations
- Social Media Management
- Sales and Customer Service
- Outsourcing and Human Resources
- Personal Productivity
- Team Management and Collaboration
- Financial Freedom
- Legal Protection
So without further ado let’s get started with the first ever Toolkit Time Video!
This week’s super handy tool falls under the Virtual Office Setup and I guarantee you’ll love this tool.
Dropbox is a fantastic cloud storage tool and file sharing service. Host your files on their secure server and access them anytime online, from any computer or even your mobile.
What’s more the software syncs your files online and across your laptops. Put your files into your Dropbox on one computer, and they’ll be instantly available on any of your other computers that you’ve installed Dropbox on.
Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! Click on this link now to start using Dropbox and to give me 250MB of extra space!
I’ll cover the following juicy topics:
- What tools and skills you really need to run your business from anywhere
- The key tools I use to run my business and save me time and money
- The future of work and the amazing opportunities it will bring you as an entrepreneur or freelancer
- The Top Global Market Trends for 2020 that you need to know about to keep ahead of your competition
- 3 Tools to make you more productive in less than a week