There are many parts to running a profitable business:
- A great product
- The right systems
- A talented team
But to separate yourself from the competition (and have raving fans) you need something else:
Take Apple, for example. Year after year they report record sales.
They have great products. They attract the best talent.
But what holds everything together is their Why.
They believe in challenging the status quo.
Today’s guest is part of a team that’s committed to helping businesses find their why (and elevate them to new heights).
David Mead is a consultant, national speaker, and one of the original members of Start With Why.
In this episode, David lays the groundwork to help you get started on finding your Why.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- What David did to get the attention of one of the most influential thinkers in business (which turned into a job offer)
- How being proactive (and taking risks) opened doors for greater opportunities
- How to spread a movement without depending on one person
- What the Golden Circle is (and why it’s so critical for your business)
- How to find the most success (both financially and brand loyalty)
- Why it’s so difficult for people to find their “why”
- Two questions to get you started on discovering your “why”
- The two parts to a Why Statement (and the importance of having both)
- An story of a Napa Valley business owner who found his “why” (and the impact it had on his business and community)
- The two pillars that keep a group of people together (and working at their full potential)
Want to take this further. Grab the FREE download workbook
How To Find Your Why (And Get Clarity Around What You Offer)
- Every single day is an opportunity to inspire someone. Here are ideas, tools & resources that can help. For more inspiration visit: Start With Why
- Start With Why – A manifesto for those who want to inspire others and for those who want to find someone to inspire them.
- How great leaders inspire action by Simon Sinek
- Leaders Eat Last is the highly anticipated follow up to Simon Sinek’s global bestseller Start With Why
- Read : How To Start A Thriving Business (Before You Even Have A Website) with Taki Moore
- Read: How To Conquer Your World In 2016 with Natalie MacNeil
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.