I have spent so many years on the road that traveling feels like second nature to me. Often times I don’t think twice about my lifestyle unless someone happens to question me on it. When I sit back and think about it it dawns on me how crazy it must really seem to others.
Over the years many people have asked me “How do you do this, Natalie? I’ve been traveling for a month and I am just so sick of booking tickets and living out of my suitcase!”
The truth is, I hear ya. It can be tough, but after all these years I have perfected the art of travel – even on the crappiest of travel days!
If you are keen to make the leap from location-dependent to a suitcase entrepreneur yourself, then be sure to listen in and take note of all the travel and Freedom Fighter tips I’m about to share!
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- My big travel realization and what the future holds for me
- What you need to consider before you decide to travel to a certain destination
- How to pack like a pro when you’re constantly on the go
- My go-to jet lag cure
- The number one tool I use to book flights
- How to find accommodations that will suit your needs and fit your budget
Share this on social media in one click:
Key resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Make sure to pay special attention to chapters 10 & 11 of my book The Suitcase Entrepreneur for all my travel tips
- If you’re looking for a good read, you’ll want to check out Perry Marshall’s book 80/20: Sales and Marketing
- Be sure to pack these essential travel tools
- Stop paying out the wazoo and learn how to find cheap flights
- These 7 accessories will make your travels much easier
- Don’t suffer from jet lag – here’s my cure!
- Secure your spot at the Dallas Podcast Movement and come say Hi!
- If you missed my 100th episode then be sure to download it now and find out what Freedom in Business means to me, my listeners and some of my previous guests
- Check out my tried, tested and true travel tools
Are you dreaming about the perfect logo or website design, but don’t know how to get started? Worried about budget? 99designs can help.
99designs, the worlds largest graphic design marketplace, makes it easy to get a design you love. Just go to the website, tell them about the design you need, and pick a price package that works for you. Then the fun really begins. Designers from around the globe will submit awesome designs and you’ll give them feedback. Within a week, you’ll pick your favorite and be the proud owner of a gorgeous new design.
With thousands of designers at your fingertips, there’s no limit to what you can get designed.
I’ve used 99designs and recommend them to everyone now. In as short as a week they hooked me up with beautiful designs that I was proud to share with my audience.
So what is it that you need? Boost your brand’s visibility with a t-shirt, or drive more traffic with a sleek new banner ad or landing page. Projects start at just one hundred and ninety nine dollars and your happiness is always one hundred percent guaranteed.
Visit 99designs.com/suitcase and get a ninety nine dollar Power Pack of services FREE.
Instagrams from Freedom Fighters listening in – yes that’s YOU
In my podcast I’m asking you to tag me on Instagram (also works on Twitter) @nataliesisson with a picture of where you’re listening to me in the world. Then I can feature you here and share the love.