The idea of starting a blog makes many people uncomfortable.
For one, you have to “put yourself out there”, which can feel extremely scary if you’ve never done it before.
Another reason that holds people back:
The thought that nobody is ever going to be reading the content they put out.
Today’s episode with Caz and Craig breaks it all down for you to start giving you ideas on how you can get started, to grow your own community of like minded individuals, to help you to live the lifestyle that you desire.
This is one to listen if you’ve thought of starting a travel blog, or already own one, and want to take it to the next level!
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- What makes people uncomfortable about starting a blog
- What sets them apart from other travel bloggers
- Their business model and how they make multiple streams of income
- What they do before a trip to a new country
- How they use social media to grow their community
- Getting exposure to work with brands
- The system they use for managing their business
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
- Check Out Caz & Craig Online: Ytravelblog.com
- Follow Caz & Craig: @ytravelblog
- How To Travel The World At A Fraction Of The Cost with Travis Sherry
- Traveling The World With 4 Kids with Paul and Becky Kortman
- 3 Travel Hacks to Save You Time, Money or Make the Most of the Moment
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
Behind the scenes of creating and growing a successful travel blog with Caz and Craig of @ytravelblog
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.