For many entrepreneurs, the story isn’t always picture perfect.
In fact, it hardly is.
We have our ups – where we’re generating leads, customers, and are loving every second.
But before that, we often have our trials where we’re struggling and frustrated just thinking about where we’ll earn our next dollars.
When you stick through and evolve your methods and mindset – that’s where magic happens.
Today, Taki Moore is here to share his story, good and bad, so that you can learn what it takes to create the kind of business you’ve been dreaming about and working towards.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How to have a business that allows you to travel 3 months out of the year (even if you have kids and a family)
- Why business isn’t ever picture perfect (and what to do when you’re back is up against the wall)
- How to sign up 40+ new clients for your continuity program (even if you don’t have a website or way to collect money)
- What to do if you want to charge for high-ticket items (that also get your clients incredible results)
- The easiest way to get new clients to your business
- An easy to follow 3 step process for discovering what makes you and your business unique
- What the “fraud factor” is and what to do to avoid it
- The difference between how Australians and North Americans see themselves (and why both approaches are wrong)
- What you should be focusing on if you truly want the word to spread about you and your business
- What to do if you don’t have an established name in your industry
- Why you need to pick your primary communication channel (and how to know exactly which is the best fit for you)
- How to generate leads (even if you’re just getting started in your business)
- The three different kinds of offers your site needs (to take cold traffic to hot buyers quickly)
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
- Check out Taki Moore’s website at CoachMarketingMachine.com
- Read his post: How to Craft Your Morning Ritual To Feel Unstoppable
- Read: How To Package Your Expertise (or Coaches: Let’s Get Off the Hamster Wheel)
- Rework – the book, shows you a better, faster, easier way to succeed in business. Read it and you’ll know why plans are actually harmful, why you don’t need outside investors, and why you’re better off ignoring the competition.
- Read: Why You Should Use Wealth & Talent Dynamics When Starting Your Business with Osmaan Sharif
- Read: The First 4 Steps to Starting an Online Business
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.