Srinvas Rao, founder of the Unmistakable Creative Podcast and author, has had a whirlwind of a year since I spoke with him last on this podcast.
Back then, he was making waves with his latest book on how to self-publish, and this past year he’s written ANOTHER book on being an unmistakable creative as an entrepreneur, got featured on Glenn Beck’s show and hit the Wall Street Journal as a best seller.
If one consistent theme has remained throughout Srinivas’s entrepreneurial escapades, it’s been a drive to reach the next level.
And reach the next level he has.
But what’s really fascinating about Srini’s story is, that before a few major shifts took place in his life, he wasn’t really making much money despite all the killer content he was creating and the success of his podcast.
So what changed within and around him in the past year to change all that completely?
Here is what you will learn in this podcast:
- How he sold 1,000 copies of his self-published book IN ONE DAY
- One mindset shift he had that increased and accelerated his business growth (You’ll love this one if you feel hesitance around selling)
- Which people have been integral to his growth and the development of his mindset (and how he found them)
- His ruthless process in building his site and The Instigator Experience that boosted his brand
- Why he doesn’t believe in the marketing strategy to “be everywhere”
- The exact thought process behind the rebrand from BlogcastFM to The Unmistakable Creative
- Which steps he has taken to set a foundation for building a company instead of a blog
- One question you need to ask yourself when creating ANYTHING
- How to build an optimized website on a budget
Interested in starting a podcast? Pick up my completely free guide on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ at suitcaseentrepreneur.com/free by leaving a short review on my podcast.
Share this on social media in one click
Every single day matters if you want to make things happen. @skooloflife via @suitcasepreneur https://bit.ly/1oHG42J
Key sites mentioned in this podcast:
- The Unmistakable Creative Podcast
- The Skool of Life
- Click here to get his book on Amazon – The Art of Being Unmistakable: A Collection of Essays About Making a Dent in The Universe
- How to Fund Your Book Before it is Even Written and Build a Small Army to Promote It
- The Instigator Experience
Liked this session? Please let me and Srinivas know by clicking this link to share on Twitter.
Love listening to podcasts? Then try listening to audio books, too.
I know a lot of you listen to my podcast on the move and enjoy the fact that you can listen and learn from anywhere. Well why not do the same with books you haven’t had a chance to pick up or read yet? Listening to audio books is an ideal way to enjoy your favorite books on the move and get to listen to the author read it in the way it’s meant to be read!
That’s why I’m thrilled to announce my new podcast sponsor Audiobooks who have over 40,000 audio books including best sellers, new releases, and classic favorites for you to choose from. You can simply download audiobooks to your Apple or Android device for offline listening or stream them instantly.
What’s more if you sign up at Audiobooks.com/suitcase you’ll get your first book free!