Jason “Surfrapp” originally known as Jason Sadler is one of the most innovative and dynamic online marketers. He’s known for doing outrageously cool things and coming up with out-of-the box marketing tactics for brands.
In 2012, he started his first website where he built an online community for branded t-shirts. In just 3 short years, his website had received over 3 million views. That’s huge!
Perhaps what Jason is most known for now is for auctioning off his name for business three separate times. which explains why he is currently known as Surfrapp. It’s crazy to see how much his brands have benefited from these changes. Each change spiked his brand PR, but this marketing stunt has also generated some serious online buzz from the social media communities he has built.
Don’t believe me? His dog’s Facebook page has more likes than a lot of people’s business pages! Hmm, perhaps I should consider a change. Natalie Suitcasepreneur – what do you think?
To find out how you can be a living, breathing, walking, talking, human advertising link for your brand, click on the play button at the top or download this in iTunes or on Stitcher Radio (and do not forget to leave a review as these help others to find and enjoy my podcast).
Stay up to date on all my latest podcasts here. To sweeten the deal I’ll throw in a copy of my completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’. All you have to do is leave a short review on my podcast!
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How Jason Surfrapp generated over $ 1 million of revenue in 5 years
- Why you need to understand the power of email marketing over social media
- How to make more money than what most authors make, before selling a single copy of the book
- Why the art of delegation can help you focus on your core strengths
- Key tips to improve your online content marketing and the value of investing in human relationships
- Why following the herd is not going to take you anywhere
- One thing that all entrepreneurs and business owners should do
- Why first impressions are so very important
Share this on social media in one click:
“I made over $100,000 in 2 years by selling my last name”-@thejasonsadler Find out how in this podcast. https://bit.ly/1mwZX6V
Key resources related to this podcast:
- Come to my free webinar with Jason on How to Get Sponsorships for Anything
- Keep up to date with all things Jason here and his “Creativity for Sale” book here
- Find out how to Run a Successful Kickstarter Campaign – Part One
- Find out how to Run a Successful Kickstarter Campaign – Part Two
- Another awesome tool for crowdfunding
- Check out I Wear Your Shirt for creative marketing updates and opportunities
- The inspiration behind his second name change; Headsets.com
- A genius film on brand placement using brands, watch The Greatest Movie Ever Sold
- Big thanks to all the sponsors from my book The Suitcase Entrepreneur
- Stop getting distracted by the internet, download the Freedom app
- Check out the great publishing resource Scribner
Instagrams from Freedom Fighters listening in – yes that’s YOU
In my podcast I’m asking you to tag me on Instagram (also works on Twitter) @nataliesisson with a picture of where you’re listening to me in the world. Then I can feature you here and share the love.