It’s the last thing any one should ever experience – an attack from hackers.
Yet if you have any online presence in the form of a blog, website or let’s face it, any tools, service or product you use that you can login to, you’re at risk of being hacked.
And when it happens to you, like it did to me last week, it reminds you of all the things you ‘should’ have done to protect yourself and your online assets.
I learned a few lessons from this experience and have shared them in this ‘slightly longer than 15 minutes’ Fresh in Fifteen episode so you can prepare yourself in advance and not have to go through this yourself.
I think we all underestimate just how important it is to do regular backups of our websites, ensure we backups to our backups, updated plugins and versions of our software…the list goes on.
It also takes effort, it’s not something you typically set and forget. So in this episode I share 3 things you can do immediately to make sure you won’t get hacked!
In this Fresh in fifteen episode, I’ll share 3 tips to secure and save your website from hackers and also I will be doing more live website reviews.
Here are 3 more websites I chose to review as if I was a first time visitor:
You can listen in or also watch the video below as I go through the websites!
- Read : The Ultimate Guide to Saving Your Website: Backups, Hosting and Other Life Saving Strategies – yes this happened last year when I lost my entire website!
- Read : 4 Life Saving Lessons On How To Avoid Your Blog Being Taken Prisoner
- My tech guru and saviour MeronBareket.com and my WPRockstar Kasia
- LastPass allows you to store all your passwords safely and securely in one location, as well as important data like bank accounts with just one password.
- Sucuri – Complete website security
Want to start and grow your own freedom lifestyle business?
in iTunes by Joy@TeneoConsulting from Canada
Just listened to the website review podcast. I wanted you to know that it was helpful. You keep challenging us to get clear in how we communicate and what we communicate about our businesses. Keep sharing your knowledge, sipping the G&T and challenging!