Are you thinking about writing a book? Maybe you’ve tossed the idea around and even started your first manuscript, but feel held back because you aren’t too sure what to do with it after you finish the writing process.
Well, when I was writing my book The Suitcase Entrepreneur I looked into every option there was for publishing. I chose to self-publish my book to have complete freedom and control over how it’s distributed and where plus how it’s priced, but deciding which platform to do this from was a big decision.
So in this video I share my top 3 recommended platforms if you want to self publish your book and their fundamental features. Whether you’re on a tighter budget or looking for an all-in-one self-publishing service platform, there is one that will work for you.
So go on, click play and get your book out there today!
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”7144327″]
Share this on social media in one click:
Check out these resources to help you further:
- Check out my self-published, best-selling book The Suitcase Entrepreneur
- Watch my video on how to start the process of writing your first book
- Listen to The art of self publishing and becoming an Amazon best-seller
- Another great listen – Raise money and self publish your book in less than 2 weeks
- Publish your manuscript with Amazon’s CreateSpace
- Self publish on demand with Lightning Source