This month is all about social media.
When you’re running an online business, social media can play a big part in your business.
Social media is one of the best ways to position yourself as an expert in your niche.
You can use it to drive leads to your site.
It is also a commonly used platform to reach out to other influencers to collaborate with.
Today, we have the Instagram expert, Sue B Zimmerman, with us on the show.
We’re going to talk about how you can use Instagram to drive leads to your business. She also shares her special ninja tips on how she uses multiple platforms to drive the results she currently gets on her businesses.
If you are currently trying to grow your business online, Sue got really specific and broke down the steps on what she did to use social media to get the successes she is getting now! This is an episode that you wouldn’t want to miss!
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- What attracted her to Instagram
- Who is Instagram best suited for
- How did she get started in Instagram
- 3 things you must do when using Instagram for your business
- How to position yourself as the authority in your niche
- Finding the best hashtags to use for Instagram
- How often should you post on Instagram
- How to funnel leads from multiple social media platforms
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
- Sue Online: Sue B. Zimmerman’s Website
- Brendan Burchard’s Expert’s Academy
- Sue’s Course: Get Your Hashtag On
- Sue On Instagram:
- Sue’s daughter’s IG account: Fresh Fit & Fearless
- Which Social Media Sites Are Best for Business in 2016?
- How to Build a Social Media Business by Being the Go-To Girl with Natalie Cutler-Welsh
- How to Be Social Media Savvy with Scott Stratten
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.
Visit SuitcaseEntrepreneur.com/HostGator today.