It’s no secret I’m a BIG fan of social media, I mean I built my entire business on it, and thanks to it I’ve been able to build an incredible global community around the world.
The power of it can be seen in how I’ve been able to receive almost 100% funding for my new Freedom Plan book in less than 15 days so quickly and efficiently, and with so much love from those pre-ordering.
Managing your social media can become simpler with a strategic plan of attack and when you actually set goals, track and measure your results.
That’s why I’ve dedicated this month of April to helping you use it more effectively to build your brand, establish your credibility, build a community, grow your list and make your more sales.
Because frankly, if you’re not doing any of this you are seriously missing out!
Listen in to this episode to learn:
- My biggest social media lesson to date
- Why it’s important to track and measure your social media efforts
So listen to this Fresh in Fifteen episode now:
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
- Publishizer – a really cool crowd-funding platform for authors and publishers.
- Listen and learn about Which Social Media Sites Are Best for Business in 2016?
- Check out the Freedom Plan book in Publishizer.
- Join the 10 Day Social Media Challenge here!
- 5 Things You Should Never Do on Social Media if You Want to Create Meaningful Connections
- Stay tuned to learn how to attend the Problogger conference this September where I’m speaking!!
Fresh in 15- big fan!
in iTunes by Yanks fan 27 from USA
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the fresh in 15 segments you do, by the way. The one about building credibility (last week I think) is one of my all time favorites. It is very refreshing to hear someone talk about the importance of integrity. Keep up the great work!
Instagrams from Freedom Fighters listening in – yes that’s YOU
In my podcast I’m asking you to tag me on Instagram (also works on Twitter) @nataliesisson with a picture of where you’re listening to me in the world. Then I can feature you here and share the love.