Is your business ready to take flight, brave the open road or sail through the open waters?
If you started your online biz so you could get some much desired location independence then this one’s for you. Many of us crave the freedom to be able to travel where we want, when we want and with whomever we want, but being ready to do so is another thing.
When you are first starting out in business you want to make sure your business is capable of sustaining you, especially when your schedule includes flights, unexpected delays and poor wifi. But at what point is your business ready to do this?
After receiving an email from Anna asking when was best to take it on the road and what was needed to make that transition, I just had to answer.
Now, this question really resonated with me because I may have flown the coop just a little too soon. I had run a series of sold-out workshops, made my first sale online and was ready to go. As it turns out, going location independent can be a bit harder on you than you imagine.
To find out if you are ready to indulge your wanderlust and still run your business successfully then click play below!
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”7144327″]
Share this on social media in one click:
Is your business ready to travel? Find out what you need to have in place before chasing your wanderlust!
Check out these resources to help you further:
- Don’t get lonely. Learn how to create meaningful relationships when you’re on the move
- Create your own virtual and mobile office before you go nomad
- Find out my top tips for doing your work online and offline while traveling
- Read my book Suitcase Entrepreneur and learn how I built my business and how I run it from the road
- Want to start your own online business? Sign up for details on my NEW flagship program, The Freedom Plan