Just like I mentioned in part one of this four-part video series on launching, I’ve learned A LOT when it comes to launching.
A big chunk has come from trial and error and the other pieces have come to listening to the advice of experts like Anne Samoilov.
And while we covered planning for the launch in part one, it’s an entirely different ball game when the launch actually happens.
Trust me on this one. Your launch will take on a life of its own and totally suck up your energy and time if you’re not prepared for what you should do and can do during this critical time.
Watch this video to learn how to ship your product effectively and avoid mistakes.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Three things you absolutely need to ship your product
- How you should mention your product to your audience before it launches
- What you should talk about when you mention your new product
- Which one strategy the launching experts always use
Check out these resources to help you further:
- [Part 1] How to Plan Your First Product Launch
- 21 Resources for Launching Anything
- How to Sell Your First Product (Even if You’re an Introvert)
- How to Make Your Next Product Launch Lucrative with Anne Samoilov [Podcast]
Share this video with one person you know who has just started out with their online business and is looking to launch their first product or service.