Did you know that on the 30th of September it was officially International Podcast Day?
And did you know that podcasting officially started back in 2004!
Since starting The Suitcase Entrepreneur Podcast back in 2011 the show has had 711,333 downloads to date.
What’s more it’s also my communities #2 preferred method of communication based on my recent survey and my favorite medium to build an amazing, engaged community and your credibility and business.
So that’s what this episode is dedicated too. It’s all about podcasting and why it’s so powerful.
You don’t need to have a fancy studio setup or expensive equipment either.
As you’ve heard from mine I simply clip my $39 Samsung Go Mic on my laptop from anywhere and just go for it.
In this Fresh in Fifteen episode, I’m going to tell you why you might want to try podcasting and why you might even fall in love with it!
Image by Shawn Smith via themobilepro.net
- Listen to: Accelerate Your Business by Creating a Podcast with Ben Krueger
- Listen to: How to Build a Podcast with 230,000 Monthly Downloads in Just Six Months and Make Serious Money with John Lee Dumas
- Download : How To Start a Podcast That Matters
- Read : Podcasting Historical Timeline And Milestones
- Learn from : How to Start a Podcast – Pat’s Complete Step-By-Step Podcasting Tutorial by Pat Flynn
- Learn from : Podcasters’ Paradise – THE #1 Podcasting community in the world, where you’ll learn how to Create ~ Grow ~ Monetize YOUR own podcast with the support and guidance of John Lee Dumas and over 2,600 other passionate Paradisers!
- Learn from : Free Podcast Course
Instagrams from Freedom Fighters listening in – yes that’s YOU
In my podcast I’m asking you to tag me on Instagram (also works on Twitter) @nataliesisson with a picture of where you’re listening to me in the world. Then I can feature you here and share the love.