The two questions I get asked the most are ‘how do I find my niche?’ and ‘when should I give up on what I’ve started?’.
Clearly these are both important, but one comes when you’re just starting out, and the other when you think you should be finishing up.
That’s why in this episode Cailen Ascher and I discuss them both with heart, transparency and energy to help you make up your own mind.
Cailen is a Clarity Coach for women entrepreneurs who want to live their fullest potential professionally and personally.
Her teachings have helped 1000s of women define their purpose and deliver it in a meaningful, impactful and profitable way. She’s been spotlighted on Entrepreneur on Fire, Gary Vaynerchuk’s Q&A, The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show, Marketing Moxie, and more and was the 2014 Gold Stevie Award winner for Young Female Entrepreneur of the Year.
She was recently selected by Demand Media Studios as on-camera talent to provide expert advice for clients such as LIVESTRONG and e-How.
When she’s not coaching her inspiring clients, you can find her sipping a well-mixed cocktail at happy hour, planning her next international trip or taking a Vinyasa yoga class.
In this podcast episode, Cailen shares the mistake people tend to make when developing products and services, how she’s created her strategies and roadmaps and when do you know it’s time to quit.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- How to go from unsure about your direction, to having clarity in your business and what you bring to the world
- The question you should ask clients, family, and friends that help you find what you’re meant to be doing in business and life
- How to stop struggling with what your site’s freebie offer should be and create the EXACT resources your audience is hungry for
- The major mistake holding would-be entrepreneurs from finding their niche and getting results in their business
- The three-part system you can follow to grow your business in a balanced way (that attracts the perfect client for you)
- When is it the right time to quit or move on from a business venture (and how to handle the transition with your network)
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
- For weekly lessons to find and live your fullest potential with Cailen Ascher visit CalmBiz.com.
- Read: Three key pieces of advice you’ve been waiting to hear about starting your own niche site
- Read: How to Skillfully Rebrand Your Blog and Define a New Niche
- Read: How to Pick a Niche and Find Your Sweet Spot
- Read: How a Jazz Pianist Made $23,000 in 4 Days By Launching His Niche Offering