Most small businesses don’t know how important a powerful brand can be, let alone what a brand really is and how to go about establishing their own.
That’s why I brought in Maria Ross, a brand expert and two-time author behind Red-Slice.com, to really dive deep into how to set up the right foundations for your brand and how to stand out and get a loyal brand following.
If that wasn’t enticing enough, she is also an actress and wine columnist. This woman does it all!
Maria began her career by helping several dot com Silicon Valley start ups for 10 years. Having developed her own personal style of branding, she launched her website Red-Slice in 2008.
Having worked on both the client and corporate side of things, she learned early on that branding is a helluva lot more than just a logo; a common misconception made by many.
It has been her goal to educate people on this and she does so in her bestselling book Branding Basics for Small Business: How to Create an Irresistible Brand on Any Budget.
Now, Maria has a really fascinating personal story and some amazing tips to share, so without further ado, let’s dive into it.
What you will learn in this podcast:
- How Maria transitioned from consulting Silicon Valley startups to start her own business
- The routine that has changed her life and could do the same for you
- How to charge what your worth and attract your ideal client base
- What branding really means and why you need to work on yours today
- The importance of having focus and knowing your audience and customer base
- 7 Branding Gems you can steal (a sneak peak into her book, Branding Basics)
Interested in starting a podcast? Pick up my completely free guide on ‘How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ at suitcaseentrepreneur.com/free by leaving a short review on my podcast.
Speaking of her book, the second edition of Branding Basics was launched on April 1st, and one lucky Freedom Fighter will have the chance to win a signed copy of this book.
Share this on social media in one click to win a copy of Maria’s book!
Need help with your brand? Win a copy of Branding Basics from Maria Ross via @nataliesisson https://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/86 #brandingtips
Update congrats to April and Brian for both winning a copy of Maria’s book which are being sent out to you.
Key resources and further reading related to this podcast:
- Maria’s Brand Bootcamp – use the code SUITCASE for $50 off!
- Click here to grab your free copy of Maria’s 10 Question Brand Building Strategy which has been adapted from her book
- Read my post on how to Attract Red Carpet Clients
- Learn How to Build a Powerful Brand
Love listening to podcasts? Then try listening to audio books, too.
I know a lot of you listen to my podcast on the move and enjoy the fact that you can listen and learn from anywhere. Well why not do the same with books you haven’t had a chance to pick up or read yet? Listening to audio books is an ideal way to enjoy your favorite books on the move and get to listen to the author read it in the way it’s meant to be read!
That’s why I’m thrilled to announce my new podcast sponsor Audiobooks who have over 40,000 audio books including best sellers, new releases, and classic favorites for you to choose from. You can simply download audiobooks to your Apple or Android device for offline listening or stream them instantly.
What’s more if you sign up at Audiobooks.com/suitcase you’ll get your first book free!