Paying for travel accommodations can get expensive quick. Often times, it ends up being the largest expense on the trip.
But believe it or not, there’s a way for you to spare that expense and use that money on other experiences instead.
In fact, today’s guests have enjoyed free accommodation for the last three years!
And they’ve done this while saving 30% of what their living expenses would be if they lived in a fixed location.
Nat and Jodie have made a living traveling all over the world as full time international house sitters.
They are the hosts of the House Sitting World community, and creators of the House Sitting Academy.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- Three questions to determine if you’re a good fit to be a house sitter
- Three simple steps you can take to get started on house sitting
- Why homeowners value house sitting services high enough for them to let you stay there for free (or in some cases even pay you)
- When to ask for compensation for house sitting
- A tip to increase your odds of getting chosen for a house sitting assignment
- An easy way to stand out when you’re creating your house sitting profile
- The skills that a homeowner is looking for when they’re reviewing applications
- What to be mindful of if you plan on traveling with a partner
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
- Enroll: House Sitting Academy ($20 Off)
- Follow: Nat and Jodie on Facebook at House Sitting World
- Read: International House Sitting Blog
- Travel the World Like a Rockstar for US$750 a Month With Tommo and Megsy
- How to Cut Costs on Accommodation While Traveling
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.