With authors lining up to become clients, Tim Grahl has come a long way from his days of personally reaching out to authors to kickstart his business. He’s devised a foolproof process that ensures client happiness… and sales!
He started his journey as a freelance web marketer and quickly discovered his passion working alongside authors. It wasn’t long after this discovery that he gave up all other work to focus strictly on building a client base of authors he thought would be fun to work with.
So what exactly does Tim do? He turns the “write and hope” mentality of selling novels into “write and know”. Helping authors build a platform that creates big buzz for their new book release.
As a successful author himself this guy knows his stuff. With the first week of book sales for any book on the market averaging at about 250 copies only, Tim crushed the average by selling over 1000 copies of his own book in the first week.
His fresh approach on marketing and three step process will help you build your fanbase and raise your sales.
If you’re ready to learn more about successfully marketing your upcoming book and building a platform? Just click on the play button at the top or download this in iTunes or on Stitcher Radio (and do not forget to leave a review as these help others to find and enjoy my podcast).
What You’ll Learn In This Podcast:
- How to build a bulletproof book marketing platform
- How to increase the number of your book sales in the first week
- How to approach and attract your red carpet clients when you’re starting out
- Speaking to your audience to help them get off the ground and help them figure out what does and doesn’t work
- Two types of writers mentality and which one to embody
- How to use your book as a weapon for success
Win Tim’s Book
Tim has generously offered one copy of his awesome book to anyone listening. For your chance to win:
Send out some Twitter love to @timgrahl AND
Tell him why you need this book in your repertoire using hashtag #tsebook
Plus share this on social media in one click
“If authors have direct access to their fans it doesn’t matter what happens in publishing, they’ll be able to be successful” – @TimGrahl
Key resources related to this podcast:
- Learn more about Tim at OutThinkGroup
- Order Tim’s Book Your First 1000 Copies: The Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your Book
- Listen to How to Land a Book Deal While Traveling the World with Benny Lewis
- Listen to The Art of Self Publishing and How to Become an Amazon Best Selling Author in Less Than 8 Weeks with Pam Brossman
- I told you about my upcoming speaking engagement at DI Live in Stockholm, Sweden – come join me!
Are you interested in learning more about writing, publishing and marketing your own book? Join my Facebook Group as I share details, tips and strategies.
Instagrams from Freedom Fighters listening in – yes that’s YOU
In my podcast I’m asking you to tag me on Instagram (also works on Twitter) on @nataliesisson with a picture of where you’re listening to me in the world. Then I can feature you here and share the love.