Recently, I was honored to be a keynote speaker at DNX in Bangkok. I talked about using online tools and technology to streamline your online business and make your travel life easier.
While there, aside from connecting with all sorts of like-minded lifestyle entrepreneurs, travelers and digital nomads, I also got to learn about and interview founders of some awesome new services popping up to serve people like you and me.
I like to keep you abreast of the latest tools, services, platforms and apps to help make your life easier, and these go beyond that to creating lifestyle hubs, intimate communities and experiential learning too.
In this Fresh in Fifteen episode, I give you an interview of the following 5 cool or new services and platforms popping up to empower location independent, travelling entrepreneurs and digital nomads.
Key Resources I mention or add value to this podcast:
- Roam is building a global network of communal living spaces intertwined with coworking and onsite learning.
- Copass will let you access the largest network of coworking spaces with one Pass. Your monthly membership lets you work from all the best workspaces in your city or on the planet.
- Get on board Coboat if you’re an adventurous entrepreneur, a digital nomad or a visionary startup who wants to sail the high seas while masterminding with like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Nomad Pass enables professionals to work remotely from anywhere around the world. With your pass you can access the most unique places to live & work from and connect to a community of professionals wherever you are.
- Coworkation caters to inspiring people in inspiring places do inspiring things through pop-up coworking spaces in exotic locations. “Going to the office” has a new meaning!
- AirBnB connects travelers with places to stay, that aren’t as expensive as hotels, and are more like renting your own apartment or house.
- Uber is the smartest way to get around. One tap and a car comes directly to you. Your driver knows exactly where to go. And payment is completely cashless.
Checkout our awesome sponsor
“eKco is a complete video ecommerce solution that helps business consultants & coaches sell their online video & digital content direct to their customers – literally in a matter of minutes! Super simple to setup & use, highly customizable, extremely affordable, and backed up with 24/7 support, eKco is here to help solopreneurs and small business owners to create the passive income stream that you’ve been looking for.
Go to www.myekco.com and sign up for an account. The first 30 days are free, and when you enter the code SUITCASE25 you’ll receive 25% off your subscription for your first 12 months – a savings of $87 in value!
Thanks for your iTunes reviews like: Every week another gem!
in iTunes by ryel01 from New Zealand
Always to look forward to the latest release from Natalie about how to live a nomad life. Recommend for anyone interested in their freedom!