If you’re in planning mode for this new year, then I bet that you probably feel like this:
- You don’t know where to start or don’t know how to get started
- Looking 12 months out feels like a big challenge, and a bit foggy and unclear
- When you sit down to plan you get overwhelmed and end up avoiding it all together
If so, you’re not alone.
That’s where today’s guest, Natalie MacNeil, comes in.
Natalie MacNeil is an EMMY Award-winning media entrepreneur, influential blogger, and thought leader in the sphere of entrepreneurship and personal branding for women – she’s also a dear friend who I admire greatly.
She is best known as the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of She Takes On The World, one of the top blogs in the world for entrepreneurial women. She Takes on the World appeared on the Forbes list, “Top 10 Entrepreneurial Sites for Women” and on the Forbes Woman list, “Top 100 Websites for Women.”
She has appeared in top media outlets like Glamour, People StyleWatch, Inc., Forbes, ForbesWoman, Wall Street Journal, CNN, Entrepreneur.com, Globe and Mail, Mashable, and more.
More importantly though, Natalie has an incredible ability to take something large and robust, and break it down into manageable steps you can start making progress on right now.
She’s proven this again and again by setting herself incredible stretch goals throughout her life and nailing them every time. It’s not only impressive, it’s a process that you too can follow.
If you’re planning out 2016, then this episode is perfect for you.
If you’re listening to this in the future, it isn’t too late to start getting ahead so you can operate in your business with purpose and passion.
Want to win a copy of Natalie MacNeil’s The Conquer Kit? In a comment below, looking ahead to the last day of the year, let us know what do you want to be most proud of having achieved?
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- Why most “new years” plans fail these days (and what to do so that you follow through and enjoy the process)
- What everyone does that keeps them from being reminded about their goals (and how to keep your plans top of mind all year long)
- The most important thing you need to do when preparing for an upcoming year
- If you create vision boards: why you might not want just one
- The one little word to start using that allows for you to accomplish your goals in record time
- What to identify before you plan your new year that keeps your grounded and focused on what matters to you
- The major thing that stops you from seeing your goals to completion
- What to do if you want to allow for big changes (that expand your business and life) to take place
- How to avoid spending more time than necessary planning your month and year (and have a great time in the process)
- The tools that you need to use (if you want to work as little as 4 hours a day)
- A quick (but powerful) ritual you can start your day with that almost ensures you’ll be motivated
- Why resolutions fail (and what to do instead so that you stay on track all year long)
Get the free bonus download for this and 44 other awesome bonus downloads!
Want to take this further? Grab all 45 workbooks.
- Check out Natalie’s website at SheTakesOnTheWorld.com.
- Packed with powerful business and life lessons, a savvy plan for success in our digital age, and the engaging real-life experiences of successful women entrepreneurs, She Takes on World: A Guide to Being Your Own Boss, Working Happy, and Living on Purpose is a business book like no other.
- The Conquer Kit is an interactive journal experience that brings business planning into the realm of play.
- You can still buy my 90 minute workshop on How to Plan Your Ideal 2016 for just $20.
- Jing captures anything you see on your computer screen, as an image or short video, and lets you share it instantly.
- Time Doctor is a time tracking and time management software that is accurate and helps you to get a lot more done each day.
- Read : Get Back On Track To Achieve Your Goals
- Read : New Year. No Limits. No Excuses With Natalie MacNeil
Enjoyed this episode? Share this on social media in one click:
@nataliemacneil shares how to conquer your own world in 2016 w/ @suitcasepreneur https://bit.ly/tse226 #conquer2016
Want reliable hosting for your blog and website at 50% off?
HostGator is your one-stop shop for all things web hosting. From design and marketing services to easy-to-use website builders, they are with you every step of the way.
Thanks to their 24/7 – 365 days a year live support – which you can get via chat, phone and email – any and all questions you have can be answered in no time at all.
They offer unmetered disk space and bandwidth, an easy to use control panel, 4500 free website templates, and one-click WordPress installs.
HostGator has partnered with me to help my listeners get started. Click the link below to get 50% off any new hosting package.