It’s hard to believe that 2014 is just three weeks away. This is about the time that every man, woman and their cat and dog start thinking about their plans for 2014.
If not, then this is the perfect time to not only figure out what you most want out of 2014 in terms of business growth and the lifestyle piece, but also to reflect on what 2013 was like for you and whether you reached your goals and milestones.
Often the hidden gems are contained in what you didn’t end up doing this year, as well as where your surprise wins come from. Too often we just rush into the new year full of promise and major goals we’d like to achieve.
Now while I’m probably the first to do this, it’s never without looking back on my successes, failures, frustrations and joyous moments, coupled with actual tangible results like community growth and revenue made, as well as countries traveled to and lessons learned.
So that’s why in this special episode, you get to listen to me tell you my exact blueprint I use for planning out my 2014 business and lifestyle vision and learn what I think are the 5 pillars to success in achieving both.
Here is what you will learn in this podcast:
- How to use my BYOB 1 Page Business Plan to make your planning process fun and actionable
- Why you may need to give up on some things in 2014 to achieve your goals
- What your ideal day has to do with making your business and lifestyle goals a reality
- The 5 pillars to success I believe every single entrepreneur needs to achieve success on their own terms
Even better pick up my completely free book on `How to Start a Podcast that Matters’ at suitcaseentrepreneur.com/free by leaving a short review on my podcast.
Share this on social media in one click
If you really want to make 2014 your year, use these 5 pillars of success to give you a leg up! via @nataliesisson https://bit.ly/1mQgeKi
Connect with Natalie
Key sites mentioned in this podcast:
- How to Create Freedom in Business – Painted Picture on Slideshare
- Creating Your One Page Business Plan and Path to Profit – with my FREE downloadable 1 Page Business Plan template!
- Advice you had wished you’d had when you started out in business – my podcast episode where I talk about business lessons and masterminds
- Pomodoro Technique – the technique for twenty minutes on and 1 minute off
Love listening to podcasts? Then try listening to audio books, too!
I know a lot of you listen to my podcast on the move and enjoy the fact that you can listen and learn from anywhere. Well why not do the same with books you haven’t had a chance to pick up or read yet? Listening to audio books is an ideal way to enjoy your favorite books on the move and get to listen to the author read it in the way it’s meant to be read!
That’s why I’m thrilled to announce my new podcast sponsor Audiobooks who have over 40,000 audio books including best sellers, new releases, and classic favorites for you to choose from. You can simply download audiobooks to your Apple or Android device for offline listening or stream them instantly.
What’s more if you sign up at Audiobooks.com/suitcase you’ll get your first book free!
In the comments below I’d love you to share:
- A) Your fave technique for new year planning, or
- B) One thing you’re going to drop in 2014 to make room for other big things, or
- C) One hairy audacious goal you have for 2014 – business or lifestyle!