If you want real-life blogging strategies for expert status, better clients and more income, then listen up!
If you’ve been blogging for a while but struggle to attract an engaged audience to your business, or if you’re just starting out and want to know how to monetise your blog to increase your income, then you’ll love these hands-on workshops.
This October, join expert, down-to-earth bloggers, (Natalie Sisson – The Suitcase Entrepreneur, Amy Harrison – Harrisonamy Copywriting) in person to discover HOW your blog can supercharge your online presence, brand, credibility and business.
As seen in
These are a new style of workshop that digs deep into the practical strategies of blogging for your business.
We’re not going to tell you that it’s important to blog for your business. You already know that. You know that a blog can attract ideal customers, lead to higher fees, expert status and authority in your industry.
But just HOW do you use your blog to do that?
- How can a blog make clients approach you (because they want to work with YOU)?
- How do you get your business exposed to an audience of your ideal customers?
- How do you write blog posts that promote what you do and make you shine WITHOUT the hard sell?
- How do you figure out your content strategy so you’re not overwhelmed
That’s what we’re going to cover in this workshop in London for an intimate group of driven business owners, entrepreneurs, coaches and freelancers.
Why aren’t more people rocking it when it comes to business blogging?
It doesn’t matter how many articles you publish on your blog, you’re wasting your time if it isn’t giving you the things you really want for your business (or freelance career) which is:
- Increased traffic to your site (from your target market)
- More enquiries
- More sales
- More exposure of your business (to the RIGHT people)
And we find that when people are struggling to get those results with their blog, there are 2 main challenges:
- Not knowing how to write a great blog post
- Not knowing how to use the blog to create an income into the business
That’s why we designed this workshop to tackle these key problems. And because we really want to dive into your business and be on hand, we decided to find the next soonest dates that we were both in the country so we could deliver this workshop to you and in person.
Getting Started With Successful Business Blogging (Evening Workshop)
Date: Wednesday October 24th 2012
In this 3 hour value packed workshop, we’re going to focus closely on the blogging process.
- Tools for generating ideas for your blog’s niche and then how that can be applied to your content creation, social media strategy and business goals
- Key Examples of client-attraction blog posts and revealing the secrets of what makes them so effective
- How to write content that makes people sit up and notice, provides tonnes of value and drives loads of leads and referrals to your site
- We will give you blog post short-cut template to get your blog written in minutes
- You will also leave with a blog checklist for optimizing your content for maximum client attraction
Who is this for?
This is for you if you want to understand how to write the kind of blog posts that attract an audience to your site, and customers to your business. If you want to know what makes people click through to read your article, stick around, share your content with friends and get engaged, then this workshop is for you.
And this isn’t just about building readership, it’s about building a readership that helps your business become profitable.
What’s the cost?
Earlybird Price: 45 pounds + tiny booking fee (end October 16)
Regular Price: 60 pounds + tiny booking fee
Bring a Friend: 75 pounds + small booking fee (definitely a cool option)
Who will be running this workshop?
That is a great question, so let us introduce ourselves and our expertise in this area:
Meet Natalie Sisson
Natalie Sisson is the Founder of The Suitcase Entrepreneur – a highly popular blog that receives over 10,000 unique visitors each month and provides creative ways to run your business from anywhere using online tools, social media and outsourcing. She’s seen incredible results from blogging including a thriving coaching business, ongoing sales from digital products and programs and a healthy revenue stream from affiliate marketing (not a dirty word!).
Her free eBook `The Entrepreneur’s Social Media Workout’ has been downloaded over 4,000 times and is loved by many and she also gets clients results through her online Sculpted Social Media Program and Social Media Club.
She’s run Social Media Workshops in Vancouver, Canada, and Los Angeles and New York City, USA, Auckland, New Zealand and recently made the Forbes List 25 Most Influential Women Tweeting About Entrepreneurship.
With close to 5,000 fans on Facebook, 2500+ connections on LinkedIn and over 18,000 followers between her two Twitter accounts, Natalie is keen to pass on her strategies for increasing your online exposure, driving traffic and finding leads. She’s addicted to social media and as an integrated marketer with over 10 years experience in branding, communications and business development she loves applying her skills and knowledge to the online world.
Natalie is a previous CoFounder of FundRazr, a Facebook social commerce application. Natalie is also contributor to Forbes Work In Progress Blog, a Mentor for the Visa Business Network and a Nike Women’s Movement ambassador and has been featured in Huffington Post, Under30CEO, Young Entrepreneur, Problogger, AllBusiness and Wall Street Journal.
Meet Amy Harrison
Amy Harrison runs Harrisonamy Copywriting and provides content marketing, copywriting and training for businesses who want to attract more of their ideal clients through content publishing.
She founded her business at the start of the last recession and felt lucky at the time to find work writing articles for 4p a word. Since then, by using her blog as a powerful marketing tool, she currently attracts 5-figure writing contracts, travels to clients throughout Europe and has a work order book filled 3 months in advance.
In addition to working for clients, she is also the author of the ebooks: How to Get Your Sales Page Done, and The Copywriting Dictionary which are popular with business owners wanting to write sales copy that is authentic and persuasive.
Her writing has been featured on popular business blogging sites including Copyblogger, Problogger and her website is listed in Guy Kawasaki’s content aggregation site Alltop. She has been ranked as Copyblogger’s top 15 Copywriting and Content Marketing Blogs and listed in the top 50 Best Blogs for Women by Work At Home Women 95% of all her clients are a direct result of her blogging strategies which also attract 5,000 visits a month to her website.
What do you need to qualify for this workshop?
This workshop is accessible to most people who have a business and want to use their blog to really make an impact on their business. Because we’ll be focusing on strategic “how-to” blogging elements, for you to experience the full value of this you need to have a blog that is linked to your business (or is about to be), know how to publish posts, and if you’re familiar with plug-ins and widgets all the better (but not essential).
Where is it being held?
We’ve picked a cracking little venue just a 2 minute walk from Covent Garden Tube Station in London. The area is vibrant, bustling and full of energy which is exactly how we’re planning the day to be.
What’s included in the price?
Aside from having both of us coaching you through a hands on workshop, you will receive:
- Workshop materials
- Digital Goody bag of templates and checklists
- Coffee, tea, water and healthy snacks, potentially wine!
Some surprising things you might NOT know about blogging for business
- You don’t need to be a brilliant writer to have a blog that fuels your business
- You don’t need to be a prolific writer – we’re not going to tell you to blog 3 times a day, we’re going to teach you how to blog smart and strategic
- You don’t need to have an audience (now) to have a successful blog. Your blog is how you build that audience
- You don’t need to have a big business to have a successful blog. This course will work for freelancers and work at home types.
How to book
To guarantee your place simply click below: