I mean, think about it. We’re always coming up with wicked new ideas and it can be difficult to choose just one. Not surprisingly, the inability to focus on one particular thing can affect the other challenge I mentioned; list building. What a vicious little cycle!
While most of us can figure out how to balance both, one impressive young woman has.
Nathalie Lussier is a great example of being able to balance multiple projects and build up her email lists as well.
Nathalie graduated from University with a Software Engineering degree and began working on Wall Street. It didn’t take long for her to realize that office life wasn’t for her, which is when she decided to start her own business. Having had a knack for website building since a young age and a passion for health, she created Real Foods Witch.
After launching a pretty unsuccessful product, she decided to try again, but this time with a new approach. During some downtime after the successful launch of her second product, she came up with her 30 Day List Building Challenge.
What began as a fun personal challenge that set a goal and charted progress gave her serious insights and provided actual results. Repeating the challenge over and over again has helped her double her original goal number.
With so many new projects on the horizon, 2015 looks to be a good year for Nathalie. To see how she learned to balance and build, just click on the play button at the top or download this in iTunes or on Stitcher Radio (and do not forget to leave a review as these help others to find and enjoy my podcast).
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- From Wall Street beginnings to starting her own website, listen to Nathalie’s story
- How she took the lessons from a failed first launch and used them to create a successful new product
- Why putting lots of time and effort into a launch and the sales copy can make a world of difference
- The trick to keeping people’s attention on a Sales page
- How she came up with the 30 Day List Building Challenge and the results she found with it
- The list building opt-in that she has focused on and how it is continuously growing her email list – fun fact: it’s Free!
- The impact Social Media has had on her business success and how Facebook in particular has been such a good resource
- What the future holds for Nathalie’s business; launches, products and new sites
- Balancing so many projects alongside working and living with her husband, while still maintaining a healthy relationship
Share this on social media in one click:
“What it comes down to is having a design that keeps people’s attention.” – 1 of many slick tricks from @nathlussier https://bit.ly/1jYr3XL
Key resources related to this podcast:
- Following her passion, Nathalie began the healthy eating website RealFoodsWitch
- Sign up for her 30 Day List Building Challenge and push the envelope of list building
- Check out Nathalie’s WordPress plugin PopUpAlly and how it can help your business
- Find her over at NathalieLussier.com or check out the recap of her Off the Chart Live in NYC
Instagrams from Freedom Fighters listening in – yes that’s YOU
In my podcast I’m asking you to tag me on Instagram (also works on Twitter) @nataliesisson with a picture of where you’re listening to me in the world, like this one from @glazyr. Then I can feature you here and share the love.