Look at you! You’ve just completed Act 2 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge.
Big congratulations are in order for making it through the first 21 days. And if you’ve met every single daily challenge then take a huge bow!
Let’s recap on what we covered in Act 2:
So how did you do?
If you blogged along with me during the last week, or even wrote your own personal journey answering the key calls to action you should now have:
- Figured out and clearly stated your USP Unique Special Proposition that will ensure you stand out online
- Chosen the right business model for you and the revenue streams that will suit you and your personality the best
- Defined what your website and blog needs and how you’re going to go about making those changes for the better
- Considered the unique ways in which you will build an email list and a blog that matters
- Understood the ways in which you will engage and grow your community, your support team and the long term vision for your business
This was by no means an act for the faint hearted so I commend you for sticking through this even when the questions were challenging you beyond what felt comfortable.
This is where the growth happens and the moments of clarity we all need. This is where the foundations of a lifelong dream and your ideal business are built!
Now what is next?
It’s time for Act 3 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge, which takes us on a new journey, but still related to the amazing work you’ve done so far.
This is all about how to become a pro at being homeless! Over the next 9 days we will be covering:
Day 22 – Welcome to Act 3: How to Become a Pro at Being Homeless
Day 23 – The Key Qualities & Characteristics You Will Need to be a Suitcase Entrepreneur
Day 24 – Where in the World Should You Travel and What Should You Prepare For?
Day 25 – Four Key Areas to Master to Truly Enjoy Being Location Independent
Day 26 – How to be a Pack Like an Expert and Adapt to a Minimalist Lifestyle.
Day 27 – What You Need to Know to Become a Travel Hacking Pro
Day 28 – Travel Tools and Accessories: All you need get moving and go mobile
Day 29 – Living The Dream: What Does Your Flight Plan Look Like?
Day 30 – You Did It! You’ve Finished the 30 Day Blog Challenge. Are ready for take off?
Could you do me a favour and share this with your friends with this simple click to tweet:
Click to tweet: I’ve entered @suitcasepreneur’s 30 Day Blog Challenge. Fun-Fun-Fun! Wanna join me? https://bit.ly/1b8aZvQ
See you tomorrow!
Round up of your blog posts today
- Kristy writes she loves pursuing big dreams, feeling ridiculously positive, diving into adventures, traveling the world, volunteering, and helping others with their personal goals for work and life
- In Penny’s words Act 3 is all about taking off and flying on those Sparkling Wings to far off places and experiencing freedom in all its forms
- Adam writes “Natalie Sisson has done a great job not only providing us with useful information, but she has challenged us to really think about what type of lifestyle it is we desire.”
- Elizabeth has spent the day tweaking her new website. She has been researching and installing some really cool plugins
- Martina is celebrating this milestone today and looking forward to Act 3!
- Babywear4fitness is excited about Act 3 as being able to think about packing the bags, choosing a place to go and booking a flight is thrilling
- Marc is happy to have a day off, and is doing some more work on the editorial calendar and post-challenge content